Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Brightside
because the internet
Subtract from Brightside's ReputationAdd to Brightside's Reputation Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000
10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Being White View Post
There really wasn't that many...When the show first came on it ran for 25 minutes before there was a commercial.

Spoiler!
He's not specifically talking to them. He was just talking into the radio, hoping they, or anyone really, picked up the signal and could hear him. That's why no one talked back.
Being White
Level 39
Subtract from Being White's ReputationAdd to Being White's Reputation Being White is a novice
10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
He's not specifically talking to them. He was just talking into the radio, hoping they, or anyone really, picked up the signal and could hear him. That's why no one talked back.
I think they said last year that the radios he had talked directly to one another and no one else. Not sure on that, but it was something along those lines.

On a side note, I'm really starting to like Daryl. I'm going to be sad if he dies.
...Is clearly better.

Spanker
Liberate Me
Subtract from Spanker's ReputationAdd to Spanker's Reputation Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000
10-16-2011

Wasn't expecting that ending. :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
spanks is only here to stifle the happiness of others

My existence led by confusion boats, mutiny from stern to bow.
The storm consumes all.
FierceElite
Meh
Subtract from FierceElite's ReputationAdd to FierceElite's Reputation FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom FierceElite wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to FierceElite
10-16-2011

LMAO. The kid got shot.
"Adversity has a way of introducing a man to himself."
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
10-17-2011

Still pretty curious as to what the doctor said to Rick.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
belayet12
Level 31
Subtract from belayet12's ReputationAdd to belayet12's Reputation belayet12 is a novice
10-17-2011

according to my friend one of the scenes took place at one my our smoke spots.
idk what my username means.

to hell with tech
TheTurboFD
April 19 CoLiNz DAY!
Subtract from TheTurboFD's ReputationAdd to TheTurboFD's Reputation TheTurboFD is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TheTurboFD
10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
I liked the season premiere but looking for the little girl got boring after the second commercial break. Strong ending though. Did anyone see who shot him?
If it follows the comic then I think I have a feeling on who shot him
Tsunami
Level 50
Subtract from Tsunami's ReputationAdd to Tsunami's Reputation Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami
10-17-2011

Watched a couple episodes of season 1 yesterday a long with the finale and then caught the premier. Didn't think this show would be for me, but I'm gonna be following it from here on out. I gotta watch all of season 1 now, so much tv to watch not enough time.
OMG Blaze
Level 33
Subtract from OMG Blaze's ReputationAdd to OMG Blaze's Reputation OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica OMG Blaze still downloads from Mythica
10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Being White View Post
There really wasn't that many...When the show first came on it ran for 25 minutes before there was a commercial.

Spoiler!
Read the comics.. I've read the comics before i've watched the show so i have a pretty good understanding of what should be coming next...
edit. It's all on predictions thou, they really aren't linerar at all they seem to borrow ideas and such thou. TV series is kinda it's own thing.

Last edited by OMG Blaze; 10-17-2011 at 09:19 AM.
Barak Drobama
Level 49
Subtract from Barak Drobama's ReputationAdd to Barak Drobama's Reputation Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000
10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTurboFD View Post
If it follows the comic then I think I have a feeling on who shot him
Don't tell me it's that redneck how got handcuffed to the roof.