Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
04-27-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by xl Su94R lx
Nothing to Gein - Mudvayne

Cold and silent, soiled face I will wash it all away,
With my love,
That's all she's ever needed, from me
It's my time, to mother,
One of my own in my life,
I am so alone, left with no one
In my life, I'm so alone

Life submissiveness,
Hypnotizing the ignorant a little boy's best friend's always his
mother,
At least that's what she said,
Life of a simple man,
Taught that everyone else is dirty,
And their love is meaningless,
I'm just a soiled dirty boy,
I'm just a soiled dirty boy,

Sheltered life innocence,
Insulated memories, spark reflections of my head,
Duality in my consciousness,
Caught in the war of hemispheres,
Between the love lost in my head,
Mommy do you still live inside of me,
I'm so lost in my life without any guiding,
Protected me my whole life from everything,
Nailed shut the doors to the shrine,
To screen your dead eyes from me and my sickness,
Mutilate and sew my new clothes for masquerading,
Aprons of flesh corpse scalped hair with skin upon my face,

Deliver the remains from her womb of earth,
Prep the rack and tie up for new love's rebirth,
Covert understanding of novice surgery,
I'll focus concentration and only take just what I need
For sickness I'm masticating,
Dancing and masturbating,
Celebrate in fields of night with skin upon my face

If I soak my hands in others blood am I sick,
If I wash my hands in others blood am I sick,
If I drench myself in others blood am I sick,
If I bathe myself in others blood

Blame mother for the sickness,
Mutilate and sew my new clothes for masquerading,
Aprons of flesh corpse scalped hair with skin upon my face,
Dance and masturbate in night light by myself..

Nothing is left for me to gain they're coming to take me far
away,

[Chorus]

Life of a simple man taught that everyone else is dirty and love is
meaningless
I'm so soiled
Soiled
Ed Gein is a fucking fag. </3

You know what that song's about, right? How can you listen to that? I'd be like... sick... wtf...

The guy had a belt of nipples, for fucking crying out loud!!!! ;x

Quote:
Police investigating the disappearance of a store clerk, Bernice Worden, in Plainfield on November 17, 1957, suspected Gein to be involved. Upon entering a shed on his property, they made their first horrific discovery of the night: Worden's corpse. She had been decapitated, was hanging upside down by the ankles and had been split open down the torso like a deer. The mutilations had been performed post mortem; she had been killed with a close-range blast from a .22-caliber rifle. [citation needed]

Searching the house, authorities found: [citation needed]

-severed heads acting as bedposts in the bedroom;
-skin used to make lampshades and upholster chair seats;
-skullcaps made into soup bowls;
-a human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; the deputies' reports all claim that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, with some crime scene photographers claiming it was in a paper bag);
-a face mask made out of real facial skin found in a paper bag;
-a necklace of human lips;
-a waistcoat, called a "mammary vest," made up of a vagina and breasts;
and other items fashioned from the parts of human bodies, including a belt made from nipples.
Above all, Gein's most infamous creation was an entire wardrobe fabricated of human skin consisting of leggings, a gutted torso (including breasts) and an array of tanned, dead-skin masks that looked leathery and almost mummified. [citation needed]

Under questioning, Gein eventually admitted that he would dig up the graves of recently buried middle-aged women he thought resembled his mother and take the bodies home, where he tanned their skin to make his macabre possessions. After his mother died, Gein had begun to think often of castration and even considered a sex-change operation, but couldn't afford it. [citation needed] One writer describes Gein's practice of putting on the tanned skins of women as an "insane transvestite ritual."[1] Gein also participated in a stunted form of necrophilia, achieving sexual pleasure by playing with the mutilated sexual organs of corpses. Gein denied having sex with the bodies he exhumed, explaining, "They smelled too bad." During interrogation, Gein also admitted to the shooting death of Mary Hogan, a local tavern employee who had been missing since 1954.

At some point, Gein decided he wanted a sex change, although it is a matter of some debate whether or not he was transgendered; by most accounts, he created his "woman suit" so he could pretend to be his mother, rather than achieve a change in gender identity. [2]

Harold Schechter, a leading expert on serial killers, wrote a best-selling book about the Gein case called Deviant. In this book, Schechter mentions a tragic footnote: Plainfield sheriff Art Schley physically assaulted Gein during questioning by banging Gein's head and face into a brick wall; because of this, Gein's initial confession was ruled inadmissible. Schley died of a heart attack at the age of 43 shortly before Gein's trial. Many who knew him said he was so traumatized by the horror of Gein's crimes and the fear of having to testify (notably about assaulting Gein) that it led to his early death. One of his friends said, "He was a victim of Ed Gein as surely as if he had butchered him." [citation needed]

Gein was found mentally incompetent and thus unfit to stand trial at the time of his arrest, and was sent to the Central State Hospital (now the Dodge Correctional Institution) in Waupun, Wisconsin. Later, Central State Hospital was converted into a prison and Gein was transferred to Mendota State Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin. In 1968, Gein's doctors determined he was sane enough to stand trial; he was found not guilty by reason of insanity and spent the rest of his life in the hospital.

While Gein was in detention, his house burned to the ground. Arson was suspected. In 1958, Gein's car, which he used to haul the bodies of his victims, was sold at public auction for a then-considerable sum of $760 to an enterprising carnival sideshow operator named Bunny Gibbons. Gibbons called his attraction the "Ed Gein Ghoul Car" and charged carnival-goers 25 cents admission to see it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein

"Hannibal," "Psycho," and "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" were all based off of this single man...

Why anyone would make a song about him or actually listen to one is beyond me...

</3 Sugar </3

Last edited by Fershetta; 04-27-2006 at 01:55 AM.
Derek SGR
American Psycho
Subtract from Derek SGR's ReputationAdd to Derek SGR's Reputation Derek SGR taps Cortana Derek SGR taps Cortana Derek SGR taps Cortana Derek SGR taps Cortana Derek SGR taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Derek SGR Send a message via Skype™ to Derek SGR
04-27-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
Ed Gein is a fucking fag. </3

"Hannibal," "Psycho," and "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" were all based off of this single man...

Why anyone would make a song about him or actually listen to one is beyond me...

</3 Sugar </3
Yes I know, and so was the movie Seven/Se7en. Those are some of my all time fav. movies. Se7en IMO might be the most well thought out movie of all time, and one of my personal favs.

---

---
*EVEN SHADOWS HAVE SHADOWS*
"I'm a living, fuckin, legend. The rest of y'all just walking dead" - Murs
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
04-27-2006

Quote:
Yes I know, and so was the movie Seven/Se7en. Those are some of my all time fav. movies. Se7en IMO might be the most well thought out movie of all time, and one of my personal favs.
I haven't had a chance to see that movie... But, I dunno... Things like that just fucking make me sick to my stomach. It's strange how such horrible things grab our attention... BLEHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sugar, I won't be able to enjoy my sleep tonight... Why'd you do this?
Derek SGR
American Psycho
Subtract from Derek SGR's ReputationAdd to Derek SGR's Reputation Derek SGR taps Cortana Derek SGR taps Cortana Derek SGR taps Cortana Derek SGR taps Cortana Derek SGR taps Cortana
04-27-2006

Oh, and I forgot to mention that MuDvAyNe fucking owns......

---

---
Fershetta
Level 35
04-27-2006

Quote:
Oh, and I forgot to mention that MuDvAyNe fucking owns......
Lieeees!!!
Derek SGR
American Psycho
04-27-2006

Quote:
I haven't had a chance to see that movie... But, I dunno... Things like that just fucking make me sick to my stomach. It's strange how such horrible things grab our attention... BLEHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sugar, I won't be able to enjoy my sleep tonight... Why'd you do this?
I only planted the seed in your head, you chose to let my weed grow. I can't control thoughts of the human mind.

---

---
Fershetta
Level 35
04-27-2006

Quote:
I only planted the seed in your head, you chose to let my weed grow. I can't control thoughts of the human mind.
Who's to say planting isn't controlling?

If you plant a bomb in a building and it happens to kill people, you would be to blame... Because, without you, it wouldn't have gotten there.

GG

I win.
Derek SGR
American Psycho
04-27-2006

Quote:
Who's to say planting isn't controlling?

If you plant a bomb in a building and it happens to kill people, you would be to blame... Because, without you, it wouldn't have gotten there.

GG

I win.
If we would have talked about this three hours ago I would have won because I would have been awake, GG Fershy. I should have just said that the lyrics for Grillz were my fav. lyrics. I could have posted Mein Teil by Rammstein, but that's more fucked up than the Mudvayne song. I'll post it if you want Fershy

---

---
Fershetta
Level 35
04-27-2006

Quote:
If we would have talked about this three hours ago I would have won because I would have been awake, GG Fershy. I should have just said that the lyrics for Grillz were my fav. lyrics. I could have posted Mein Teil by Rammstein, but that's more fucked up than the Mudvayne song. I'll post it if you want Fershy
Um... ...

<Takes a final cheapshot.>

You suck at Halo.

BED TIME!!! BYE!!!
DEliciOuS JeLLy
Level 33
Subtract from DEliciOuS JeLLy's ReputationAdd to DEliciOuS JeLLy's Reputation DEliciOuS JeLLy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to DEliciOuS JeLLy
04-27-2006

late night, brakes lock, hear the tires squeal
red light, can't stop so i spin the wheel
my world goes black before i feel an angel lift me up
and i open bloodshot eyes into fluorescent white
they flip the siren, hit the lights, close the doors and i am gone

^ the artist in the ambulance - thrice

GT - X Dorian X Gray