Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video entry has the best gameplay?
-"Contractus" - starring Kampy, Slinky, and Nv1ncible 15 6.30%
-"Dutchy Montage 2" - starring Dutchy 68 28.57%
-"Look Before You Leap 3" - starring the Jump Theory clan 9 3.78%
-Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - starring Neighbor and Hysteria 41 17.23%
-"Roadblock's Final Montage" - starring Roadblock 80 33.61%
-"Status Quo Team Montage" - starring Ace, Flamesword, and Totz 12 5.04%
-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - starring Tizoxic 13 5.46%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
CaptainCrunch
Level 13
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 169
Subtract from CaptainCrunch's ReputationAdd to CaptainCrunch's Reputation CaptainCrunch is a novice
#241
08-05-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I GinG I View Post
You take everything out of context of what i said. Look at the votes for your video, and the post. I guarantee if phurion n fluxy 2 was nominated it would have gotten more votes. I was saying that the jumps should be in a creative category, not in best gameplay category. If you try to justify your opinion over someone else's opinion than your a moron with a biased point of view because YOU made the montage. You dont see triggers down coming in here and talking sh.t to dutchy voters. Its a damn game kid, calm down.
You're still a dumbass. I am not even saying that our video was the best video to be nominated. I am saying that we are eligible because what we did is gameplay. YOU were saying that jumping isnt gameplay, and I henceforth called you stupid. Because you obviously are. I am not stating an opinion. I am stating a fact. We qualified for best gameplay because jumping is gameplay. However, you say that 'we should be in the creative category and not gameplay' THAT is an opinion, also, there wasn't a 'creative category'. GET AT ME b..ch!

Also, Dutchy's gameplay was siiiiick! Hope you win!
~CaptainCrunch41
Standards
Level 47
Standards's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Odessa, TX
Posts: 6,757
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
#242
08-05-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuFf1n View Post
So big, you could put a bowling ball in it.
KayEmX
c++
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,008
Subtract from KayEmX's ReputationAdd to KayEmX's Reputation KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin'
Send a message via AIM to KayEmX Send a message via Skype™ to KayEmX
#243
08-05-2010
Default

I am so confused with these results so far, I voted for Neighysteria.




Standards
Level 47
Standards's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Odessa, TX
Posts: 6,757
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
#244
08-05-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayEmEx View Post
I am so confused with these results so far, I voted for Neighysteria.
Like I said, h3f is attracted more towards the social type gameplay. If it isn't a jaro, and it doesn't end with a 360 fucking noscope, it isn't good.
Heister
Level 25
Heister's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Jerseyyyyy
Posts: 805
Subtract from Heister's ReputationAdd to Heister's Reputation Heister is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Heister
#245
08-05-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXpiReD v2 View Post
It is a skill, but its not as much of a skill as actually playing the game. If all the pros only jumped then they would have better jumping gameplay. Its just because not many jump, so it seems like this gameplay is amazing.

no offence but thats how I view it. If I didnt give a f..k about competitive gaming I would go try to do these jumps and I bet I could land them after some practice. But of course I dont want to do that because I find that pointless.
You're so fucking full of yourself it's unbelievable.
Looking to play some MCC? Message Heister, always down for some H2C customs.
Dskizzle
Level 29
Dskizzle's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ♥ ♥
Posts: 1,567
Subtract from Dskizzle's ReputationAdd to Dskizzle's Reputation Dskizzle is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Dskizzle
#246
08-05-2010
Default

I voted completely biased since Joe's mah nigga <3





Quote:
Originally Posted by AyL MejoR
Sometimes I run my fingers under the head of my d.ck when it's hard.

Uhh it feels so good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDx1
After removing an abundant amount of furniture from my room i had time to think.
ROADBLOCK
Level 16
ROADBLOCK's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 312
Subtract from ROADBLOCK's ReputationAdd to ROADBLOCK's Reputation ROADBLOCK is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ROADBLOCK
#247
08-05-2010
Default

Damn this shit is close o_0
Gamertag - RoadBlockNYJ

xDatBoiiJo3
n00b (level 8)
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Selden, NY
Posts: 14
Subtract from xDatBoiiJo3's ReputationAdd to xDatBoiiJo3's Reputation xDatBoiiJo3 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xDatBoiiJo3
#248
08-05-2010
Default

ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK Love you joey <3
ReziLienT
Level 28
ReziLienT's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Killadelphia
Posts: 1,428
Subtract from ReziLienT's ReputationAdd to ReziLienT's Reputation ReziLienT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReziLienT
#249
08-05-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
Like I said, h3f is attracted more towards the social type gameplay. If it isn't a jaro, and it doesn't end with a 360 f..king noscope, it isn't good.
It's because no one on this forum is pro. Because of this, people enjoy watching gameplay that more familiar to them...social. Good social gameplay is more entertaining to most people here because it's what they know from personal experience.
One Eve Slushy
Level 24
One Eve Slushy's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: BA, Argentina
Posts: 724
Subtract from One Eve Slushy's ReputationAdd to One Eve Slushy's Reputation One Eve Slushy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to One Eve Slushy
#250
08-05-2010
Default

Neighbor Histeria dualtage has my vote



 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off