Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video entry has the best gameplay?
-"Contractus" - starring Kampy, Slinky, and Nv1ncible 15 6.30%
-"Dutchy Montage 2" - starring Dutchy 68 28.57%
-"Look Before You Leap 3" - starring the Jump Theory clan 9 3.78%
-Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - starring Neighbor and Hysteria 41 17.23%
-"Roadblock's Final Montage" - starring Roadblock 80 33.61%
-"Status Quo Team Montage" - starring Ace, Flamesword, and Totz 12 5.04%
-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - starring Tizoxic 13 5.46%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
CaptainCrunch
Level 13
Subtract from CaptainCrunch's ReputationAdd to CaptainCrunch's Reputation CaptainCrunch is a novice
08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by I GinG I View Post
You take everything out of context of what i said. Look at the votes for your video, and the post. I guarantee if phurion n fluxy 2 was nominated it would have gotten more votes. I was saying that the jumps should be in a creative category, not in best gameplay category. If you try to justify your opinion over someone else's opinion than your a moron with a biased point of view because YOU made the montage. You dont see triggers down coming in here and talking sh.t to dutchy voters. Its a damn game kid, calm down.
You're still a dumbass. I am not even saying that our video was the best video to be nominated. I am saying that we are eligible because what we did is gameplay. YOU were saying that jumping isnt gameplay, and I henceforth called you stupid. Because you obviously are. I am not stating an opinion. I am stating a fact. We qualified for best gameplay because jumping is gameplay. However, you say that 'we should be in the creative category and not gameplay' THAT is an opinion, also, there wasn't a 'creative category'. GET AT ME b..ch!

Also, Dutchy's gameplay was siiiiick! Hope you win!
~CaptainCrunch41
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuFf1n View Post
So big, you could put a bowling ball in it.
KayEmX
c++
Subtract from KayEmX's ReputationAdd to KayEmX's Reputation KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin'
Send a message via AIM to KayEmX Send a message via Skype™ to KayEmX
08-05-2010

I am so confused with these results so far, I voted for Neighysteria.

Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayEmEx View Post
I am so confused with these results so far, I voted for Neighysteria.
Like I said, h3f is attracted more towards the social type gameplay. If it isn't a jaro, and it doesn't end with a 360 fucking noscope, it isn't good.
Heister
Level 25
Subtract from Heister's ReputationAdd to Heister's Reputation Heister is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Heister
08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXpiReD v2 View Post
It is a skill, but its not as much of a skill as actually playing the game. If all the pros only jumped then they would have better jumping gameplay. Its just because not many jump, so it seems like this gameplay is amazing.

no offence but thats how I view it. If I didnt give a f..k about competitive gaming I would go try to do these jumps and I bet I could land them after some practice. But of course I dont want to do that because I find that pointless.
You're so fucking full of yourself it's unbelievable.
Looking to play some MCC? Message Heister, always down for some H2C customs.
Dskizzle
Level 29
Subtract from Dskizzle's ReputationAdd to Dskizzle's Reputation Dskizzle is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Dskizzle
08-05-2010

I voted completely biased since Joe's mah nigga <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyL MejoR
Sometimes I run my fingers under the head of my d.ck when it's hard.

Uhh it feels so good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDx1
After removing an abundant amount of furniture from my room i had time to think.
ROADBLOCK
Level 16
Subtract from ROADBLOCK's ReputationAdd to ROADBLOCK's Reputation ROADBLOCK is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ROADBLOCK
08-05-2010

Damn this shit is close o_0
Gamertag - RoadBlockNYJ

xDatBoiiJo3
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from xDatBoiiJo3's ReputationAdd to xDatBoiiJo3's Reputation xDatBoiiJo3 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xDatBoiiJo3
08-05-2010

ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK ROADBLOCK Love you joey <3
ReziLienT
Level 28
Subtract from ReziLienT's ReputationAdd to ReziLienT's Reputation ReziLienT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReziLienT
08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
Like I said, h3f is attracted more towards the social type gameplay. If it isn't a jaro, and it doesn't end with a 360 f..king noscope, it isn't good.
It's because no one on this forum is pro. Because of this, people enjoy watching gameplay that more familiar to them...social. Good social gameplay is more entertaining to most people here because it's what they know from personal experience.
One Eve Slushy
Level 24
Subtract from One Eve Slushy's ReputationAdd to One Eve Slushy's Reputation One Eve Slushy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to One Eve Slushy
08-05-2010

Neighbor Histeria dualtage has my vote