Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > Creators Platform

Display Modes Thread Tools
Spade193
Level 12
Subtract from Spade193's ReputationAdd to Spade193's Reputation Spade193 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Spade193
08-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
Did you put your uncompressed avi file in the same folder as the avs file, and is the name of the uncompressed file "Encoding" (.avi)?

Did you install avisynth?
I didn't know you had to put the avi file in the same folder lol so I just put my video in the encoding folder, select it where it says avisynth and then what?
Check out my Youtube Channel for Halo Reach gameplays, clips, map overviews and more.
My Youtube Channel
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade193 View Post
I didn't know you had to put the avi file in the same folder lol so I just put my video in the encoding folder, select it where it says avisynth and then what?
Install the avitynth.exe file, if you haven't already.

Then import the .avs file from the encoding folder into Megui. It will read your video file.

Make sure your video file is called "Encoding".
RawPoison
Level 11
Subtract from RawPoison's ReputationAdd to RawPoison's Reputation RawPoison is a novice
08-15-2010

Would it be possible to interpolate 720x480 into something like 960x540? It wouldnt be HD but I want clips from my dazzle to fill fullscreen on YouTube.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawPoison View Post
Would it be possible to interpolate 720x480 into something like 960x540? It wouldnt be HD but I want clips from my dazzle to fill fullscreen on YouTube.
Yeah, you can interpolate it to anything you want. How good the outcome is depends on the quality of the source, through.
RawPoison
Level 11
Subtract from RawPoison's ReputationAdd to RawPoison's Reputation RawPoison is a novice
08-15-2010

Quote:
Yeah, you can interpolate it to anything you want. How good the outcome is depends on the quality of the source, through.
Thanks for clarifying that
Now I really wish I had a BMI and a computer decent enough to use one.
Spade193
Level 12
Subtract from Spade193's ReputationAdd to Spade193's Reputation Spade193 is a novice
08-15-2010

Quote:
After I do this I keep getting this error and my video doesn't pop up
Avisynth script error:
ConvertToYV12: invalid "matrix" parameter (RGB data only)
(C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\FraGTaLiTy's Video Quality Package
2.0\Encoding\Encoding_FullResolutions.avs, line2)
Check out my Youtube Channel for Halo Reach gameplays, clips, map overviews and more.
My Youtube Channel
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
08-15-2010

Quote:
After I do this I keep getting this error and my video doesn't pop up
Avisynth script error:
ConvertToYV12: invalid "matrix" parameter (RGB data only)
(C:\Users\Dell\Downloads\FraGTaLiTy's Video Quality Package
2.0\Encoding\Encoding_FullResolutions.avs, line2)
Is your video rendered as an uncompressed avi file?
Spade193
Level 12
08-15-2010

Quote:
Is your video rendered as an uncompressed avi file?
Yeah I followed your previous tutorial with the vegas part in it. I also used the lagarith codec.
My Youtube Channel
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
08-15-2010

Quote:
Yeah I followed your previous tutorial with the vegas part in it. I also used the lagarith codec.
Don't use the lagarith codec. Default uncompressed, which is RGB. The old tutorial is obsolete.
Spade193
Level 12
08-15-2010

K I rendered the video as uncompressed avi, I named it encoding, put it in the encoding folder, opened megui and selected the avs file but I got an errror saying somethin like couldn't locate a decompressor for fourcc
My Youtube Channel

Last edited by Spade193; 08-15-2010 at 07:59 PM.