Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos

Display Modes Thread Tools
ParfreY
Master of the Universe
Subtract from ParfreY's ReputationAdd to ParfreY's Reputation ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to ParfreY
01-25-2015
Default ParFreY :: MCC Minitage 1

Hey guys This is my first halo video I've made in a really long time. (I made a shitty halo 3 montage back in the day) Anyway I really wanted to get a video up here and my capture card is messing up right now so I thought Id make a little video with my xbox dvr clips. there not the best clips, its just clutch kills and such...enjoy.

Gt: ParFreY
Add me for Customs or Matchmaking

Last edited by ParfreY; 01-25-2015 at 08:15 PM.
VA BlackHawk
Level 28
Subtract from VA BlackHawk's ReputationAdd to VA BlackHawk's Reputation VA BlackHawk is legendary VA BlackHawk is legendary VA BlackHawk is legendary
01-25-2015

[ YOUTUBE HD ] [/ YOUTUBE HD ]

(put your url here between the youtube text and remove spaces: EX. XdkIHAUAR9A)

Solid vid man. Had some good clips in there, some nice no-scopes. I was digging the song, good choice.

Last edited by VA BlackHawk; 01-25-2015 at 08:19 PM.
ParfreY
Master of the Universe
Subtract from ParfreY's ReputationAdd to ParfreY's Reputation ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield ParfreY finally popped his Bubble Shield
01-25-2015

thanks man, its the first time I've really tried to edit anything, I'm a beginner

VA BlackHawk
Level 28
Subtract from VA BlackHawk's ReputationAdd to VA BlackHawk's Reputation VA BlackHawk is legendary VA BlackHawk is legendary VA BlackHawk is legendary
01-25-2015

Gotta start somewhere right? I remember being in you shoes back in 2006, just edit as much as you can and don't be afraid to try new things. A lot of member son here will be honest with you and let you know what you can improve on. Just keep putting content out and watch other people videos and copy things you like. No crime in pulling inspiration from others, just try to put your own personal touch on it. Good luck man.
RVideo
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from RVideo's ReputationAdd to RVideo's Reputation RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000
01-25-2015

Editing is about as basic as you can get but I liked this for some reason.
ParfreY
Master of the Universe
01-25-2015

yeh, its my first time using premiere pro

Organic
Level 25
Subtract from Organic's ReputationAdd to Organic's Reputation Organic is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to Organic
01-25-2015

nice to see you finish one, now you can finish editing mine and post that shit up. last clip was clutch tho
Gamertag: a Organic
Add for FFAs OR 4v4s
slater ohm
MovieCompMovieCompMovieCo
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
01-26-2015

that was fun man, just a quick tip: be careful with using slow mo on quickscopes right before the shot. if you need to synch it just set it up better. Speed changes right before a shot are confusing and the speed of a qs is a major factor of how nice it is (quick-), so you dont want to have that be in question. Slow mo after the shot lands is fine, and with noscopes its less of an issue all together. Usually tho, when the shot is good, just have it play at normal speed and have some slight color/brightness/crop effect emphasize it instead.

THF

Halo 2 videos
Ohmage | Ohmega | Blue sky | Dual | Post Fin | Fash Late
ParfreY
Master of the Universe
01-26-2015

thanks for the tip, I see what you mean though, I will keep that in mind for my future vids

Shif7eh
10 ppp
Subtract from Shif7eh's ReputationAdd to Shif7eh's Reputation Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000
01-26-2015

Great mini! Loved the serious diversity.

Question, where did you get your avatar?

Lovin H2A