Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
01-31-2012

Spoiler alert: somerobot gets shit in.

http://lovetomorrowlove.tumblr.com/
NSFW

I started to think about all the awesome pony things i've seen in mere weeks and how much more content there is out there and I became sad. There's so much still left for me to witness and so many awesome things I may never see.

Challenge accepted.
Al's sweet ass

bjorn_248
Bumbling Buffoon
Subtract from bjorn_248's ReputationAdd to bjorn_248's Reputation bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to bjorn_248 Send a message via Skype™ to bjorn_248
01-31-2012

I linked my roommate to lovetomorrowlove a month or two ago. Shit is amazing.
Errare humanum est

Atiemark <3

Mac Encoding

Render Farm

IRC Server

ENCODING PROGRAM
Theoryyy
Level 32
Subtract from Theoryyy's ReputationAdd to Theoryyy's Reputation Theoryyy is on the rise to fame Theoryyy is on the rise to fame
Send a message via Skype™ to Theoryyy
02-01-2012

Some good stuff on that tumblr. Nice find.
UncutFighter
Level 29
Subtract from UncutFighter's ReputationAdd to UncutFighter's Reputation UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to UncutFighter Send a message via Skype™ to UncutFighter
02-02-2012

This thread. boss.
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
02-03-2012

Probably one of the best things i've ever witnessed, ever.

FULL VOLUME BLAST THIS SHIT

Al's sweet ass

UncutFighter
Level 29
Subtract from UncutFighter's ReputationAdd to UncutFighter's Reputation UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to UncutFighter Send a message via Skype™ to UncutFighter
02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning View Post
Probably one of the best things i've ever witnessed, ever.
sir. In your sig am I under the covers licking up whats leftover?
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
02-03-2012

I'll insert a lurking uncut some other time. This sig has been a bitch, I have to re-size it again because the rule is "500x500", not x500.

Edit: This made me laf.

This made me cry.

Winter Wrap Up is crack for the ears.

edit: not safe for the universe. If you aren't into fanfictions, 34, or sex, you won't like it. Part with rarity reminded me of this lol.

If you found any of that enjoyable, you'll probably enjoy this. Also NSFW

Edit: Those links are nothing. For /co/. should not have been made, ever. NSFW/not for those who don't get off on disturbing shit. Christ don't people flag this shit?

My current background.

Top 5 ponies?
Al's sweet ass

Last edited by Winning; 02-03-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Theoryyy
Level 32
Subtract from Theoryyy's ReputationAdd to Theoryyy's Reputation Theoryyy is on the rise to fame Theoryyy is on the rise to fame
02-03-2012

Winning
cum on stehp it up!
02-04-2012

^ lol, period was the best.

I normally hate musicals/tv songs, but FIMs are just plain awesome
Al's sweet ass

Last edited by Winning; 02-04-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Theoryyy
Level 32
02-05-2012

one of my favorites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning View Post
I normally hate musicals/tv songs, but FIMs are just plain awesome
Yeah, Winter Wrap Up and Becoming Popular are fuckin great.

Last edited by Theoryyy; 02-05-2012 at 02:37 AM.