Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Useful Idiot
I know you want this body
Subtract from Useful Idiot's ReputationAdd to Useful Idiot's Reputation Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica
12-02-2009

Man, my friend Will is so good at this. It's actually not that hard with IMDb.

Oh yeah, here you go:

Kevin Smith was in Live Free or Die Hard which starred Bruce Willis. Bruce Starred in Grindhouse in which Tarantino directed the segment Death Proof.

Uhh... Kevin Bacon and Scarlett Johansson.

'00 Electric Green GT:
SCT X3 Flashed, BBK CAI, BBK Headers, O/R X Pipe, Cat Delete, MagnaPacks, T-45 Trans, Ford Racing 4.10s, Eibach Sportline Springs, Black 18" Saleen Wheels, 275/35 NT555s, Xentec HIDs
Build List:
Slotted Brembos w/ Hawk HPS Pads & SS Lines

Last edited by Useful Idiot; 12-02-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
12-02-2009

Kevin Bacon was in Apollo 13 with Tom Hanks. Hanks was in Saving Private Ryan with Giovanni Ribsi. Ribsi was in Lost in Translation with Scarlett Johansson.

Mel Gibson and Justin Timberlake
Premium
I'm kind of a big deal
Subtract from Premium's ReputationAdd to Premium's Reputation Premium is legendary Premium is legendary Premium is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Premium
12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
Kevin Bacon was in Apollo 13 with Tom Hanks. Hanks was in Saving Private Ryan with Giovanni Ribsi. Ribsi was in Lost in Translation with Scarlett Johansson.

Mel Gibson and Justin Timberlake
Oooh, looks hard on paper, but actually quite easy.

JT was in Shrek the 3rd with Antonio Banderas. Antonio was in Philidelphia with Denzel Washington. Denzel was in American Gangster (and Vituosity) with Russell Crow. Crow was in Gladiator with Joaquin Phoenix, who was in Signs with Mel Gibson.

Bam!

Penelope Cruz and DMX. (*edit* actually really easy. I just put it together myself in like 30 seconds lol)

Last edited by Premium; 12-03-2009 at 09:33 AM.
sars
Level 42
Subtract from sars's ReputationAdd to sars's Reputation sars finally popped his Bubble Shield sars finally popped his Bubble Shield sars finally popped his Bubble Shield sars finally popped his Bubble Shield
12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium View Post
Oooh, looks hard on paper, but actually quite easy.

JT was in Shrek the 3rd with Antonio Banderas. Antonio was in Philidelphia with Denzel Washington. Denzel was in American Gangster (and Vituosity) with Russell Crow. Crow was in Gladiator with Joaquin Phoenix, who was in Signs with Mel Gibson.

Bam!

Penelope Cruz and DMX. (*edit* actually really easy. I just put it together myself in like 30 seconds lol)
DMX was in exit wounds with Eva Mendes, who was in Once Upon a Time in Mexico with Johnny Depp, who was in Blow with Penelope Cruz.

Clint Eastwood & Beyonce
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarsaroo View Post
DMX was in exit wounds with Eva Mendes, who was in Once Upon a Time in Mexico with Johnny Depp, who was in Blow with Penelope Cruz.

Clint Eastwood & Beyonce

Clint Eastwood
was in Unforgiven with Morgan Freeman. Freeman was in Batman Begins with Michael Caine. Caine was in Austin Powers: Goldmember with Beyonce.

Daniel Day Lewis
and Steve Carell

(Very easy)
Premium
I'm kind of a big deal
Subtract from Premium's ReputationAdd to Premium's Reputation Premium is legendary Premium is legendary Premium is legendary
12-04-2009

Quote:

Clint Eastwood
was in Unforgiven with Morgan Freeman. Freeman was in Batman Begins with Michael Caine. Caine was in Austin Powers: Goldmember with Beyonce.

Daniel Day Lewis
and Steve Carell

(Very easy)
DDL was in Gangs of New York with John C Reilly. Reilly was in Step Brothers (among other things) with Will Ferrell. Farrell was in Anchorman with Steve Carell.

I love lamp.

Marlon Brando
and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
12-04-2009

Quote:
DDL was in Gangs of New York with John C Reilly. Reilly was in Step Brothers (among other things) with Will Ferrell. Farrell was in Anchorman with Steve Carell.

I love lamp.

Marlon Brando
and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Marlon Brando
was in The Godfather with Al Pacino. Pacino was in Donnie Brasco with Johnny Depp. Depp was in Ed Wood with Sarah Jessica Parker.

Sasha Baron Cohen and Jodie Foster
Premium
I'm kind of a big deal
12-05-2009

Quote:

Marlon Brando
was in The Godfather with Al Pacino. Pacino was in Donnie Brasco with Johnny Depp. Depp was in Ed Wood with Sarah Jessica Parker.

Sasha Baron Cohen and Jodie Foster
I like this game lol.

Cohen was in Sweeney Todd with Johnny Depp. Depp was in Blow with Ray Liotta. Ray Liotta was in Hannibal with Anthony Hopkins. And of course Hopkins was in Silence of the Lambs with Jodie Foster.

Vin Diesel and Gregory Hines.

sars
Level 42
Subtract from sars's ReputationAdd to sars's Reputation sars finally popped his Bubble Shield sars finally popped his Bubble Shield sars finally popped his Bubble Shield sars finally popped his Bubble Shield
12-05-2009

Quote:
I like this game lol.

Cohen was in Sweeney Todd with Johnny Depp. Depp was in Blow with Ray Liotta. Ray Liotta was in Hannibal with Anthony Hopkins. And of course Hopkins was in Silence of the Lambs with Jodie Foster.

Vin Diesel and Gregory Hines.
Gregory Hines was in Renaissance Man with Mark Wahlberg, who was in the Departed with Matt Damon, who was in Saving Private Ryan with Vin Diesel.

Jennifer Connelly & Portia de Rossi
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
06-12-2012

Jennifer Connelly was in He's Just Not that Into You with Jennifer Aniston[1], who was in Wanderlust with Paul Rudd[2]. Rudd worked with Jason Segal [3] in I Love You, Man, and Segal was in Forgetting Sarah Marshall with Mila Kunis [4]. Kunis worked with Jason Bateman[5] in Extract, and Bateman starred in the television series Arrested Development with Portia de Rossi.

I'm really sure there is a lesser way to do that one.

Kristen Stewart and Daniel Day Lewis.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"