Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
KayEmX
c++
Subtract from KayEmX's ReputationAdd to KayEmX's Reputation KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin'
Send a message via AIM to KayEmX Send a message via Skype™ to KayEmX
05-22-2012

Tophs go ahead and add me if you're on, I wont be on D3 for a little while but I'll be on SC2 and can accept your thing on B.net, real-id me

NickandAbR@live.com

Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tophs
05-22-2012

Sent

I iLL SKilL I
Level 32
Subtract from I iLL SKilL I's ReputationAdd to I iLL SKilL I's Reputation I iLL SKilL I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I iLL SKilL I Send a message via MSN to I iLL SKilL I
05-22-2012

Just got my 3rd legendary but auction house fucked me over. Was being buggy while I had an auction ending on my 2nd at a bid for 250k and now it disappeared from my auction tab and doesn't appear anywhere in my completed :[
GT: I iLL SkilL l
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
05-22-2012

If anyone wants to add me my email is
Spoiler!

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
In My Crossfire
Level 30
Subtract from In My Crossfire's ReputationAdd to In My Crossfire's Reputation In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via Skype™ to In My Crossfire
05-22-2012

Wow, in a bit of a pickle here. You only get 1 restoration for free, another will come from the purchase of an authenticator. Maximum of 2 restorations per account... Uhg. I waited how many years to play this game and for what, all of this BS?

I'll most likely just rebuild my account, which is going to take a long time... Cuz we all know when the AH becomes compatible with real money, hacking is going to become a lot bigger of an issue than how it is right now.
Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-23-2012

3am and im still up.. currently level 30 and just beat the game on normal. I've been looking for good deals in the auction house the past hour and got some sweet armor. 2 hours ago my DPS was 220 now it's 577 also my health was at 2400 now it's 3600 and I spent about $65k

Is it better to use 2 one handed crossbows or 1 2 handed one? The dps of 2 xbows is 518 and the 2 handed one I have is 577 with a good quiver. Is dps the only thing to think about when it comes to weapons?

Last edited by Vitality; 05-23-2012 at 01:33 AM.
aBeK
ૐઅઐઉઢખધલસઙન૭ૄ૪ lolwut?
Subtract from aBeK's ReputationAdd to aBeK's Reputation aBeK is a novice
Send a message via MSN to aBeK
05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I iLL SKilL I View Post
Just got my 3rd legendary but auction house fucked me over. Was being buggy while I had an auction ending on my 2nd at a bid for 250k and now it disappeared from my auction tab and doesn't appear anywhere in my completed :[
I lost count how many times the auction house fucked me over. Just today I bought a level 59 fist weapon with over 400 dps, for only 60k gold. the dialog box even said I purchased it. I still haven't received the item or refunded my gold. I sent in a ticket but no reply yet. I have ran into numerous bugs but this one was the worst. I swear people bot the auction house or something. most rare items that are selling for an affordable price get bought out instantly.

The whole economy is fucked up already as well. Crafting materials are worthless. they sell more to the vendor than they do in the AH. Same goes for most gems.
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
05-23-2012

Yeah all the crafting materials in the auction house are fucked up because of farming. Hopefully it'll stabilize in a few weeks. I'm currently a level 51 in Act IV on Nightmare. Pretty excited to get to Hell.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
HSS Epic
Level 31
Subtract from HSS Epic's ReputationAdd to HSS Epic's Reputation HSS Epic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HSS Epic Send a message via Yahoo to HSS Epic
05-23-2012

Ive been getting some amazing deals on the AH, ill just sort by the least buyout and do my searching from there. Some people sell gear for 5k then ill turn around and sell it for 10-20k lol
GamerTag - Epik CB

My Teams clips and matches
I iLL SKilL I
Level 32
Subtract from I iLL SKilL I's ReputationAdd to I iLL SKilL I's Reputation I iLL SKilL I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I iLL SKilL I Send a message via MSN to I iLL SKilL I
05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBeK View Post
I lost count how many times the auction house fucked me over. Just today I bought a level 59 fist weapon with over 400 dps, for only 60k gold. the dialog box even said I purchased it. I still haven't received the item or refunded my gold. I sent in a ticket but no reply yet. I have ran into numerous bugs but this one was the worst. I swear people bot the auction house or something. most rare items that are selling for an affordable price get bought out instantly.

The whole economy is fucked up already as well. Crafting materials are worthless. they sell more to the vendor than they do in the AH. Same goes for most gems.
My stuff just appeared now so there is probably some big lag/delay with AH. I can't complain about the AH though, cost me 150-180k to make a Radiant Square and they are selling for 300k, profit everytime. + Flawless squares drop like crazy on the cow level when you are running it on Hell.
GT: I iLL SkilL l