Level 30
Subtract from How2's ReputationAdd to How2's Reputation How2 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to How2
05-22-2012

level 52 wizard starting act 1 Hell, only do 2k dps
Me eating shit on a wakeboard, enjoy
KayEmX
c++
Subtract from KayEmX's ReputationAdd to KayEmX's Reputation KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin' KayEmX is osageballin'
Send a message via AIM to KayEmX Send a message via Skype™ to KayEmX
05-22-2012

I got my first legendary drop today, it's for a witch doctor though and my character right now is Wizard T.T

Anyway, do you guys think there will be an expansion pack? I want to kill the bitch who betrayed and see if anything happens to Leah/her soul.

In My Crossfire
Level 30
Subtract from In My Crossfire's ReputationAdd to In My Crossfire's Reputation In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via Skype™ to In My Crossfire
05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayEmX View Post
I got my first legendary drop today, it's for a witch doctor though and my character right now is Wizard T.T

Anyway, do you guys think there will be an expansion pack? I want to kill the bitch who betrayed and see if anything happens to Leah/her soul.
*SPOILER ALERT* (KINDA)

I can guarantee it. If you go through the dialouge in Act 4, before you fight Diablo, Tyreal doubts there is much you can do about saving Leah, but your character goes on to say he/she will stop at nothing until he does so. (Could be different with other characters, I was a wizard when that happened). Either that or D4, which I don't think will happen unless something major is uncovered in an expansion pack.
SL0WandP41NFUL
Level 28
Subtract from SL0WandP41NFUL's ReputationAdd to SL0WandP41NFUL's Reputation SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to SL0WandP41NFUL Send a message via Skype™ to SL0WandP41NFUL
05-22-2012

Guarantee you try to save her in an expansion. The Black Soulstone falls back to Sanctuary and the story ends without you finding out what happens with it. Should definitely be more than one expansion this time around.
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tophs
05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayEmX View Post

I think you should give it to me then : )

CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
05-22-2012

There will be an expansion. Blizzard knows how good those are. Warcraft, Diablo II, Starcraft, World or Warcraft, all have at least one expansion.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
Al
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Subtract from Al's ReputationAdd to Al's Reputation Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Al
05-22-2012

FINALLY got the game installed and updated and 15 seconds after I start the game I get a server disconnect error.

Fucking fuck you blizzard.

HSS Epic
Level 31
Subtract from HSS Epic's ReputationAdd to HSS Epic's Reputation HSS Epic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HSS Epic Send a message via Yahoo to HSS Epic
05-22-2012

im guessing multiple expansions. So many features are left out that were in d2 and lod. Jewels....Runes.... Im just praying they make whites worth something through crafting.
GamerTag - Epik CB

My Teams clips and matches
Al
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Subtract from Al's ReputationAdd to Al's Reputation Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Al
05-22-2012

My temporary Diablo 3 setup. A 55" monitor will take some getting used to

In My Crossfire
Level 30
Subtract from In My Crossfire's ReputationAdd to In My Crossfire's Reputation In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via Skype™ to In My Crossfire
05-22-2012

Just got hacked. I refuse to buy an authenticator, dont give a fuck. Time for a Demon Hunter, lol...

If nobody has been downloading things but are getting hacked, I bet it's an inside job at blizzard, trying to horde all the gear and sell it once the auction house becomes $$ compatable, plus racking in the cash from authenticators.