Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
In My Crossfire
Level 30
Subtract from In My Crossfire's ReputationAdd to In My Crossfire's Reputation In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via Skype™ to In My Crossfire
05-20-2012

My BT is Crossfire#1154 if anybody wants to play btw
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tophs
05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
If you don't have one, get an authenticator.
how?

HSS Epic
Level 31
Subtract from HSS Epic's ReputationAdd to HSS Epic's Reputation HSS Epic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HSS Epic Send a message via Yahoo to HSS Epic
05-20-2012

Anyone else think melee classes are severely underpowered?
GamerTag - Epik CB

My Teams clips and matches
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
05-20-2012

I wouldn't say that, no.

But I am at a complete loss in my build/gear. Need to look around for some discussions on Monks.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
05-20-2012

Got hacked. Luckily i was able to recover.

Edit- They took all of my gear/money.

Last edited by Tophs; 05-20-2012 at 02:29 PM.
ShmanKs
Level 32
Subtract from ShmanKs's ReputationAdd to ShmanKs's Reputation ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-20-2012

does anyone have a guest pass i'd really like to try the game out before i buy it thanks if anyone can help

GT:
ShmanKs

Found this old ass support sig still on this site :)

Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tophs View Post
Got hacked. Luckily i was able to recover.

Edit- They took all of my gear/money.
If you have a smartphone you should go to Battle.net and set up an authenticator.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
Tophs
Level 49
05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
If you have a smartphone you should go to Battle.net and set up an authenticator.
I jsut did. Hopefully they can get my stuff back. At least now its forcing me to stop playing. Although, i am tempted to make a different character.

HSS Epic
Level 31
Subtract from HSS Epic's ReputationAdd to HSS Epic's Reputation HSS Epic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HSS Epic Send a message via Yahoo to HSS Epic
05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyVertan View Post
I wouldn't say that, no.

But I am at a complete loss in my build/gear. Need to look around for some discussions on Monks.
I was too, the build ive been using for my monk is used by pretty much every monk ive ran into. I just dont understand how at level 51 my dps is 2k hp is at 17k and a demon hunter is at 6k dps and 17k health. Im pretty geared too...
GamerTag - Epik CB

My Teams clips and matches
aBeK
ૐઅઐઉઢખધલસઙન૭ૄ૪ lolwut?
Subtract from aBeK's ReputationAdd to aBeK's Reputation aBeK is a novice
Send a message via MSN to aBeK
05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSS Epic View Post
Anyone else think melee classes are severely underpowered?
in Inferno mode, yea I think melee classes are a bit underpowered. unless you are building pure tank and plan to group with a ranged dps. Inferno mode requires a ton of kiting if you plan on killing any rare mobs. therefore melee dps are very ineffective. you have to build tanky just to survive in close quarters combat.

I have seen 2 legendary items drop so far. That Chaingmail and a level 20 quiver. I dont remember the name of the quiver. it has been sitting in my stash for a while.