Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
05-15-2012

Redownload it over night. Probably a corrupted file or some shit.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-15-2012

how fun is this game? I haven't played too many games like this and the only one I have played thats kinda similar is skyrim and I really didn't like it. I'm considering picking this game up, though.
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
how fun is this game? I haven't played too many games like this and the only one I have played thats kinda similar is skyrim and I really didn't like it. I'm considering picking this game up, though.
It's literally so much better than skyrim,
Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-15-2012

i think ill pick it up later this week
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
This is like Skyrim except only the dungeons and getting loot from them. You're constantly upgrading your gear.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
05-15-2012

Someone tell me when servers are back up. I will rep you.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
In My Crossfire
Level 30
Subtract from In My Crossfire's ReputationAdd to In My Crossfire's Reputation In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via Skype™ to In My Crossfire
05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wananay View Post
It's literally so much better than skyrim,
Beware, the butt hurt will take note of this.
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
05-15-2012

Up

CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
05-16-2012

Addicted. But since I played most of today, I think that will do it for my day long gaming marathon's. :o

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
I Longhorn I
Ghost
Subtract from I Longhorn I's ReputationAdd to I Longhorn I's Reputation I Longhorn I finally popped his Bubble Shield I Longhorn I finally popped his Bubble Shield I Longhorn I finally popped his Bubble Shield I Longhorn I finally popped his Bubble Shield
05-16-2012

My mac has an unsupported chipset and the video card in my parents pc isn't supported. I'm so pissed, I have the game sitting right next to me but I can't play it.