Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Rhis
Gucci Bacchae
Subtract from Rhis's ReputationAdd to Rhis's Reputation Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000
01-24-2012

crossing off dillon francis and dada life off my list, seeing them at snowball march 3rd.

Regards,
blink
Level 26
Subtract from blink's ReputationAdd to blink's Reputation blink is on the rise to fame blink is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to blink Send a message via MSN to blink
01-24-2012

Going to see Excision in Hollywood on Feb 11th

blink
Level 26
Subtract from blink's ReputationAdd to blink's Reputation blink is on the rise to fame blink is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to blink Send a message via MSN to blink
01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPNWZYOX View Post
People who start hating artists for going mainstream are fucking idiots. He makes the same type of music, but just more popular.

I can't even stand reading dubstep artist's FB statuses anymore because someone in the comments will mention skrillex and all hell breaks lose. I've seen an artist only say "skrillex" and that started an argument.

People that hate skrillex talks about him more than the people that do.

Edit: And i love the massive dick riding that Skream and Benga get. Oh man they come up in EVERYYYYY argument.
WORDS OF TRUTH
BuK
Jaded
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhis View Post
crossing off dillon francis and dada life off my list, seeing them at snowball march 3rd.
Feb. 4th for me!! seriously can't wait

@blink: excision will be pretty bad ass.. that PK sound system he's touring with is supposed to pump out 100K watts and he has that new X vision LED screen. I saw him on his Subsonic Tour almost a year ago now and he was touring with a PK 50K sound system, but they didn't have it turned up as loud as it should have been in Dallas because LL is too damn small

NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
01-24-2012

SPL this friday! YUP YUP!

----

Datsik's UMF mix is on youtube.
`CaSs!~
oh i think they like me
Subtract from `CaSs!~'s ReputationAdd to `CaSs!~'s Reputation `CaSs!~ IS OVER 9000 `CaSs!~ IS OVER 9000 `CaSs!~ IS OVER 9000 `CaSs!~ IS OVER 9000 `CaSs!~ IS OVER 9000 `CaSs!~ IS OVER 9000 `CaSs!~ IS OVER 9000
01-24-2012

just bought my ticket to sebastian ingrosso and porter robinson for february..so pumped
powah
do you even compress?
Subtract from powah's ReputationAdd to powah's Reputation powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin' powah is osageballin'
BuK
Jaded
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by `CaSs!~ View Post
just bought my ticket to sebastian ingrosso and porter robinson for february..so pumped
That's going to be an awesome show. I got to see Porter Robinson in October in Dallas. He's definitely one of the more entertaining and lively producers I've witnessed in person. Have an awesome time. ^_^

< 2 weeks for Dillon Francis and Nadastrom for me. Definitely gonna attempt to get a picture with either of them (hopefully both), and take some good video.

@nepn: my best friend and I had an idea that involves an hd hero. i'm pretty sure i remember reading that you had one, right? strap that bad boy on a helmet and go to a show, a massive festival would be ideal, and let it run the whole time as you walk around the area, interact with people, and watch performances. such a bad aaaaaaass video could be made with the correct type of editing with speed ups and slow downs, especially considering all the crazy LED/laser rigs and other insane stuff you'd encounter.

NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuK View Post
@nepn: my best friend and I had an idea that involves an hd hero. i'm pretty sure i remember reading that you had one, right? strap that bad boy on a helmet and go to a show, a massive festival would be ideal, and let it run the whole time as you walk around the area, interact with people, and watch performances. such a bad aaaaaaass video could be made with the correct type of editing with speed ups and slow downs, especially considering all the crazy LED/laser rigs and other insane stuff you'd encounter.

I actually thought about that, but I'm not the type to stand still during shows, so that camera would be going crazy.

3 days....I...I can't wait that long!! This song gets me too excited for the show.
BuK
Jaded
01-24-2012

True, I kinda thought about that too.. maybe mount the cam on some sort of above-head-height pole or neatly decorated staff. entirely acceptable to have at a festival.

check this out

spl - back at it (bro safari remix)
^^supposedly getting released with back at it (original mix) + remixes album

huuge mark instinct mix
http://soundcloud.com/mark_instinct/...ubsonic-ritual

new rusko x cypress hill ep announced.. released a preview song. first song from rusko i've actually enjoyed in a long minute
http://hulkshare.com/pnr3jyjzw8v7

Last edited by BuK; 01-24-2012 at 10:43 PM.