Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos

Display Modes Thread Tools
northwest
BAN-tastic mod
Subtract from northwest's ReputationAdd to northwest's Reputation northwest is a novice
Send a message via AIM to northwest Send a message via MSN to northwest
04-30-2005
Default my 2nd montage is coming soon

but today, i had the best snipe, but for some reason, the recording software stopped right before it happened. It makes me cry almost....it will never happen again.

is there anything worse than getting an awesome snipe and not getting it recorded? no

but even so, this montage is much better than my first...i'm very excited about it

Last edited by northwest; 04-30-2005 at 02:09 PM.
BW_Vegeta
Level 13
Subtract from BW_Vegeta's ReputationAdd to BW_Vegeta's Reputation BW_Vegeta is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BW_Vegeta
05-01-2005

I know how it feels, since I rarely record, i almost always miss anything nice. Like one time i had 2 really nice grenade sticks in like 15 seconds, and i noticed that i forgot to push the record button...
somejuan
Level 24
Subtract from somejuan's ReputationAdd to somejuan's Reputation somejuan is a novice
Send a message via MSN to somejuan
05-01-2005

That was a really awesome montage. I hopefully will be that good. I know what you mean about not geting a cool snipe. I need to get a cap card soon to record stuff because Ive missed a lot of nice footage. Hopefully you'll see my montage here soon.
joeKing7
Level 28
Subtract from joeKing7's ReputationAdd to joeKing7's Reputation joeKing7 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to joeKing7
05-01-2005

I know exactly how you feel...Sometimes I will turn off my recording inthe middle of a game because I think the game is over or that I will not get any more footage...and one time I did that I got a Killtacular with the sniper...pissed me off. I never turn it off now.