Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video has the best editing?
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 22 10.28%
"Contractus" - Edited by Nv1ncible 15 7.01%
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 79 36.92%
".exe" - Edited by pTw 42 19.63%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 46 21.50%
"Rewind 3" - Edited by Void 6 2.80%
"Veni Vidi Vici" - Edited by Atiemark 4 1.87%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Quantum in HD
Level 12
Subtract from Quantum in HD's ReputationAdd to Quantum in HD's Reputation Quantum in HD is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Quantum in HD
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuTchY View Post
First of all, you should have said Exus, not Dutchy.

Second of all, every video deserved to win as much as M2/Exe did.

Exe is 2 minutes long, M2 is 12. Let's talk about time consuming effort and editing consistency now, shall we? So I don't know where you are basing this ''deserved more'' thing off.

Exe was amazing indeed, and I would have loved to see it win. I'm not one of those kind of guys that thinks his own shit is the best shit. I'm pretty sure I still have watched Exe more than I watched M2.

Don't get me wrong, I totally respect your opinion. But people shouldn't have such a bad wording in things.
for sure, by dutchy i meant M2 and Exus. by "deserving", i meant .exe had the best editing. i wasn't attacking M2, it was fuckin sick... pTw has dope edits, you know this. that's all i was saying. these polls come down to opinion anyway, and opinion said M2 had the best editing (regardless of length).

*consistency is something i didn't consider, but you know...

Add: Fraaaaaaaank
if you're feelin to run some dubbbbssss
Frezz
Level 40
Subtract from Frezz's ReputationAdd to Frezz's Reputation Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000 Frezz IS OVER 9000
08-14-2010

Im glad M2 won. But I guess im just a fanboii
Fatality Films
Level 32
Subtract from Fatality Films's ReputationAdd to Fatality Films's Reputation Fatality Films is on the rise to fame Fatality Films is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Fatality Films
10-05-2011

I don't understand why pTw and FA were getting so much support in this comp. To me, it seems like the pTw fanboys were just out-numbered by Exus ones. Dutchy's tage was like what, 12 minutes long? .exe was 2 lol wasn't a bad video but M2 had this from the start. FA wasn't even close for me. The only thing I liked in it was the intro, which was incredible, but then it was pretty average. I'm posting so late :P
wingless
delirious
Subtract from wingless's ReputationAdd to wingless's Reputation wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to wingless
10-05-2011

Carnage and Chaos should have been in this, would have been awesome.
Fatality Films
Level 32
Subtract from Fatality Films's ReputationAdd to Fatality Films's Reputation Fatality Films is on the rise to fame Fatality Films is on the rise to fame
10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
> implying video length reflects best edit

this competition entry was to do with the best edit, not the most time spent.

still a blackbox/.exe fanboy. w/e
I forgot to mention but yeah, I thought the editing in M2 was better than Exus and it was longer. Usually, it doesn't matter how long something took to edit but M2 just had soo much amazing stuff whereas really, pTw just made a theme out of the cliche 'robot' sequences. It was extremely well done and the video was amazing but it had nowhere near the effect it could've had if it was longer. Although, it might have gotten boring if it stretched on. M2 had a bigger impact than .exe or BB imo. BB had sick editing, mainly the cinematics. Sor3 is so creative
Fatality Films
Level 32
10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
See, I think .exe was the perfect length. Short, sweet, packs huge impact.
You know Bacon. I watched .exe again today and it was awesome. I really loved it. It still didn't reach M2 for me, but it was great!
wingless
delirious
Subtract from wingless's ReputationAdd to wingless's Reputation wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to wingless
10-14-2011

Bacon is just used to his tranny hookers: "short", "sweet", "packing a huge impact".
Don't let his judgments sway you.
Fatality Films
Level 32
10-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingless View Post
Bacon is just used to his tranny hookers: "short", "sweet", "packing a huge impact".
Don't let his judgments sway you.
rofl :P I still think M2 rapes everything else here but .exe was pretty fun to watch.
Xenonlovesyou
Level 11
Subtract from Xenonlovesyou's ReputationAdd to Xenonlovesyou's Reputation Xenonlovesyou is a novice
10-26-2011

I love all these montages and stick out in my head well, but id have to say black box because that tage is so amazing or exe, just my favourite to watch :P

AIM: XenonEdits
Xenonlovesyou
Level 11
Subtract from Xenonlovesyou's ReputationAdd to Xenonlovesyou's Reputation Xenonlovesyou is a novice
11-08-2011

why are you posting this here?

AIM: XenonEdits