Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2014

Display Modes Thread Tools
iTwich
H1//H2 PC
Subtract from iTwich's ReputationAdd to iTwich's Reputation iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin'
01-03-2015

Now this is what I like in a Halo 3 montage. High quality gameplay, on skilled players, with clean and well executed editing to a solid soundtrack. This is in my favorite montages of the contest, along with Immortal Part 3, Roots, and Revival. God damn I'll be re-watching this one a few times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingless View Post
ITT - how abrasive the H2V community is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KokoNuts View Post
This is why I love playing with Twch. He's the most lovely, helpful, encouraging, bright-side looking and kindest teammate ever.
slater ohm
MovieCompMovieCompMovieCo
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
01-03-2015

Holy fuckballs, this was ace.
dude i have no fucking clue what the top5 is even gonna be anymore lmao

THF

Halo 2 videos
Ohmage | Ohmega | Blue sky | Dual | Post Fin | Fash Late
zZ PHOBIA zZ
Level 12
Subtract from zZ PHOBIA zZ's ReputationAdd to zZ PHOBIA zZ's Reputation zZ PHOBIA zZ wears a live rattlesnake as a condom zZ PHOBIA zZ wears a live rattlesnake as a condom zZ PHOBIA zZ wears a live rattlesnake as a condom zZ PHOBIA zZ wears a live rattlesnake as a condom zZ PHOBIA zZ wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromara View Post
Not sure about that... It was a great tage, awesome editing with some very creative and smooth transitions, great gameplay, but best tage since Legacy and Dutchy's M4 might be a stretch for me.
That was in regards to the clean editing, progressing flow, well executed transitions, and top notch MLG gameplay all in 1080p.

Mayhem // Astiun Media
@JordanAYPK

The very first montage I have ever seen

Sucky
Level 23
Subtract from Sucky's ReputationAdd to Sucky's Reputation Sucky IS OVER 9000 Sucky IS OVER 9000 Sucky IS OVER 9000 Sucky IS OVER 9000 Sucky IS OVER 9000 Sucky IS OVER 9000 Sucky IS OVER 9000 Sucky IS OVER 9000 Sucky IS OVER 9000 Sucky IS OVER 9000 Sucky IS OVER 9000
01-03-2015

That's gotta be one of the best intros I've ever seen. hard to say after seeing so many tages, but i really loved it.

Transitions from clip-to-clip were incredible- almost nothing was regurgitated. I've seen so much insane gameplay today that perhaps i can't fully appreciate this gameplay in all it's glory. but the clips as you got towards the end had me in awe.

All-and-alll, it was great; idk how people do it
iTwich
H1//H2 PC
Subtract from iTwich's ReputationAdd to iTwich's Reputation iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin'
01-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by slater ohm View Post
Holy fuckballs, this was ace.
dude i have no fucking clue what the top5 is even gonna be anymore lmao
It's going to be close. My hope is that it's this, Immortal Part 3, Revival (the one by Moniz and Krizen), JeRawockee and Blaze, and I'm too divided on what the fifth. So many great videos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingless View Post
ITT - how abrasive the H2V community is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KokoNuts View Post
This is why I love playing with Twch. He's the most lovely, helpful, encouraging, bright-side looking and kindest teammate ever.
Muggsy
Level 30
Subtract from Muggsy's ReputationAdd to Muggsy's Reputation Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Muggsy
01-03-2015

Easily the best montage I've seen since Legacy. Gameplay, Music, Editing, everything was perfect for me. So many clutch plays and Sillygoose has the best masking in the game. Absolutely beautiful. Great job to both of you.
bjorn_248
Bumbling Buffoon
Subtract from bjorn_248's ReputationAdd to bjorn_248's Reputation bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided bjorn_248 is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to bjorn_248 Send a message via Skype™ to bjorn_248
01-03-2015

So many good videos coming out now, holy shit.

Sillygoose is a god, Tranq is a god, I'm done. Honestly a masterpiece.
Errare humanum est

Atiemark <3

Mac Encoding

Render Farm

IRC Server

ENCODING PROGRAM
tranQ
Level 31
Subtract from tranQ's ReputationAdd to tranQ's Reputation tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to tranQ
01-03-2015

Ah, shit. Hello guys.

Just wanted to pop by, say thanks for all the love, glad you enjoyed it.
I was pretty sure this wasn't gonna live up to the hype (and I know for some of you it didn't), and I honestly have to say sorry about that. Several of the clips in this were supposed to be leftovers/fillers, and there are even 6-7 reused clips (like that fucking ns ktac on Construct, god fucking damnit).

I aimed a little bit too high, adding a 3rd song in there, even Goose was like "you sure this is a good idea?", and I just went "dont worry bro i get like 29 clips everytime i play ill have enough" like a retard.

Anyways, when everything comes down to everything, I truly hope you just enjoy this. At this point, this is the last thing I've cared about related to Halo. Just ain't feeling it anymore. Hopefully that spark comes back, cause I want it to. There have been countless hours of me being a cunt and nitpicking Goose's editing, there has been so much of both me and him in this video, and all I want at the end of the day is for you to enjoy it thoroughly. So I hope you did, and if you didnt - well hey that sucks what can ya do.

As I said in the "credits" - love you all.
Kiko Mia
E93 カブリオレ
Subtract from Kiko Mia's ReputationAdd to Kiko Mia's Reputation Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000
01-03-2015

font was toy.

lol 'was tits^

AlcoholicSn1per
Level 10
Subtract from AlcoholicSn1per's ReputationAdd to AlcoholicSn1per's Reputation AlcoholicSn1per wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AlcoholicSn1per wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AlcoholicSn1per wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AlcoholicSn1per wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AlcoholicSn1per wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-03-2015

Amazing