Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2014

Display Modes Thread Tools
Rhis
Gucci Bacchae
Subtract from Rhis's ReputationAdd to Rhis's Reputation Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000
01-04-2015

bsik, you are the man to respond to each and every person so thoughtfully.

hopefully ill jump on an xbone in the coming months.

Regards,
Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Crest Send a message via Skype™ to Crest
01-04-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by B View Post
didn't realize YouTube's quality was soooo poor. Additionally, it letterboxed the video for whatever fuckin' reason. Pretty bummed about it. I just finished encoding and will provide a download link. The quality on the encode isn't exponentially better however it is clear that it's visibly better.
if you have particular concerns or questions or need help with properly exporting it, let me know sometimes and I can walk you through it.

Faint
Level 43
Subtract from Faint's ReputationAdd to Faint's Reputation Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Faint Send a message via MSN to Faint
01-04-2015

There's really not much I can add or say that others haven't already but I really enjoyed that. This is definitely one of the most entertaining montages that I have watched in a long time.

Simply amazing.
Its PJ Bia
NFG bud.
Subtract from Its PJ Bia's ReputationAdd to Its PJ Bia's Reputation Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to Its PJ Bia
01-05-2015

You already know how I feel about this video, just bumping it so that more can see the beauty that is this video. Congrats on another masterpiece my friend!
D3ATH BY D3SIGN
Elevate Organically
Subtract from D3ATH BY D3SIGN's ReputationAdd to D3ATH BY D3SIGN's Reputation D3ATH BY D3SIGN is on the rise to fame D3ATH BY D3SIGN is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to D3ATH BY D3SIGN
01-05-2015

Retrospect is one of my favorite montages of all time.

This was very good, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.

HALZRED
Level 42
Subtract from HALZRED's ReputationAdd to HALZRED's Reputation HALZRED still downloads from Mythica HALZRED still downloads from Mythica HALZRED still downloads from Mythica HALZRED still downloads from Mythica HALZRED still downloads from Mythica HALZRED still downloads from Mythica
01-05-2015

B this was so fucking nasty. Truly brings a lot of memories back from the old days. Congrats on the montage man you did an amazing job and the game play was just ridiculous, I don't even understand it. You definitely have my vote.
PANT L3SS
Level 28
Subtract from PANT L3SS's ReputationAdd to PANT L3SS's Reputation PANT L3SS is a novice
Send a message via AIM to PANT L3SS
01-05-2015

This is what a halo video should look like. Every second of it was fantastic, and the shout out at the end is much appreciated.
KennethlongnecK
Goin' huge.
Subtract from KennethlongnecK's ReputationAdd to KennethlongnecK's Reputation KennethlongnecK is a novice
Send a message via AIM to KennethlongnecK Send a message via MSN to KennethlongnecK
01-05-2015

You never cease to amaze me, B. What an incredible collection of footage, I dread to think the insane stuff you may have lost due to hard drive faults. Great music choices also, and refreshing to see a proper credits reel like the old days. Your spawn kill anticipation is second to none, man. What a masterpiece.

AIM: Kennethlongneck
B
Level 50
Subtract from B's ReputationAdd to B's Reputation B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000
01-05-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhis View Post
bsik, you are the man to respond to each and every person so thoughtfully.

hopefully ill jump on an xbone in the coming months.
I am very appreciative of everyone taking the time to not only watch the video but also share their thoughts. Everyone is going out of their way for me. You guys the real heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crest View Post
if you have particular concerns or questions or need help with properly exporting it, let me know sometimes and I can walk you through it.
You know I know where to find you. You've opened a can of worms here. I'm not going to stop bothering you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
There's really not much I can add or say that others haven't already but I really enjoyed that. This is definitely one of the most entertaining montages that I have watched in a long time.

Simply amazing.
Appreciate your comments, Faint. I am glad to see you post, too. I was just organizing my YouTube account and managing all of my videos. Came to the Mortal Kombat Kommunity Edition video a released a while back and saw your comment on how pumped you were. I will PM you a link when I update the thread. Warner Bros. issued a C&D notice so it was on hiatus. They've started back up though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its PJ Bia View Post
You already know how I feel about this video, just bumping it so that more can see the beauty that is this video. Congrats on another masterpiece my friend!
Haha, right on, P. Thanks for spreadin' the good word, brethren. I was pretty nervous releasing this footage. Simply because I figured it wouldn't generate interest, it being Halo 1 and all. I am glad so many people are enjoying. Again, glad you're so into it as well. I'm currently exploring further remastering options to see what else I can squeeze out. Will update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3ATH BY D3SIGN View Post
Retrospect is one of my favorite montages of all time.

This was very good, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.
Man, lately I've been receiving a lot of compliments on that video. Let me tell you what... That's fuckin' insane to me that Retrospect stuck with so many people. Looking back, I never put time into my videos. All of them have been less than two months recording time. That video especially was a drag clips onto a timeline, add music, text, render, post. Very humbling that you mention that video, man. I truly appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALZRED View Post
B this was so fucking nasty. Truly brings a lot of memories back from the old days. Congrats on the montage man you did an amazing job and the game play was just ridiculous, I don't even understand it. You definitely have my vote.
I received compliments from the montage God himself. Placing well in this contest is officially an afterthought. Thanks so much, Halz. I've been waiting to see what you thought about the footage. So glad you liked it. I hope Resurgence doesn't face any technical difficulties and you're able to execute it to your fullest. I am so fuckin' hyped for it you have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANT L3SS View Post
This is what a halo video should look like. Every second of it was fantastic, and the shout out at the end is much appreciated.
Like I've been telling the others, you're another one of the main reasons this video was released. Whether you expected it or not, you're one of my longest standing LIVE buds and I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to not only watch but also share your thoughts. Thanks so much, Panties. I appreciate it, brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennethlongnecK View Post
You never cease to amaze me, B. What an incredible collection of footage, I dread to think the insane stuff you may have lost due to hard drive faults. Great music choices also, and refreshing to see a proper credits reel like the old days. Your spawn kill anticipation is second to none, man. What a masterpiece.
And this thread is officially complete. KennethlongD coming through to show some love. Thanks so much for watching and reviewing. I hope we're able to catch back up over some Halo 1 or 2 sometime in the near future, bud. I want to hear about all of the slappers you've been running through across the pond, m8.

The join dates in this thread is a bit overwhelming. So much has changed for all of us and somehow it feels like not much has happened at all. Weird feeling.

Thanks so much for the continued support, everyone.

View in Chrome for 60FPS

R I P

E L E
D3ATH BY D3SIGN
Elevate Organically
Subtract from D3ATH BY D3SIGN's ReputationAdd to D3ATH BY D3SIGN's Reputation D3ATH BY D3SIGN is on the rise to fame D3ATH BY D3SIGN is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to D3ATH BY D3SIGN
01-06-2015

Honestly B, it's humbling to have you respond to what I thought.

Look, not to be a nut rider or to sound dramatic: This montage is one of few I would consider best montages of all time. Incredible, seamless editing, dope footage and concern all combined. The clips alone are so slick. You play the way pros wanted to when H1 competitive was at it's peak. You are the Zola of cutting, mixed with the phurion of gameplay. So flamboyant with skill but with the reserve of Walshy, if that makes sense. Watching this literally gave me chills. Im watching this like "Who the fuck plays like this?"

I can understand feeling like a project is rushed, but it does not come off like this at all. This to me is like a reid production - a freak of nature. It is SO good. This will go down like the last, - legenday. Hopefully the MCC can offer a new realm upon this game we all love so we can all still produce, but even if not, this has been made.

My point may sound scatterbrained but the TD:LR is that this video is FUCKING AMAZING, not to be a dick-rider. Good job, and as I said, thx for once again bringing steady content. Half these clips made my jaw hit the floor. Im sure you of all people can appreciate how rare that is.