Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2014

Display Modes Thread Tools
Corz
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Corz's ReputationAdd to Corz's Reputation Corz is on the rise to fame Corz is on the rise to fame
12-29-2014
Default DJ First and Final: Halo Reach Montage

DJ First and Final: Halo Reach Montage By Corz THF Movie Comp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHW6...i6IxtadXmORfiQ

Download: http://ge.tt/2RrXjd72/v/0?c

Last edited by slater ohm; 12-29-2014 at 05:54 AM.
slater ohm
MovieCompMovieCompMovieCo
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
12-29-2014

I gotcha, gp was solid and edit was enhancing. cool vid

THF

Halo 2 videos
Ohmage | Ohmega | Blue sky | Dual | Post Fin | Fash Late

Last edited by slater ohm; 12-29-2014 at 06:01 AM.
Scrub
Level 13
Subtract from Scrub's ReputationAdd to Scrub's Reputation Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via Skype™ to Scrub
12-29-2014

Ty slater

Hope you guys enjoy :]

Last edited by Scrub; 12-29-2014 at 05:59 AM.
Klima
Bold as Love
Subtract from Klima's ReputationAdd to Klima's Reputation Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Klima
12-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
Fuck, I just created a new thread, can you help me out and delete it?
Lol. No problem.
BxSouljah
GET THE FCK OUT MY FACE!
Subtract from BxSouljah's ReputationAdd to BxSouljah's Reputation BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000
01-06-2015

The music flows very nicely with the gameplay. Wasn't too blown away by the clips, I just feel like I've seen all this stuff before. Credits song seems out of place to me. I feel like this is a nice video, but not a strong entry for a movie competition. And is this really your first and last video?
Scrub
Level 13
Subtract from Scrub's ReputationAdd to Scrub's Reputation Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-07-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BxSouljah View Post
The music flows very nicely with the gameplay. Wasn't too blown away by the clips, I just feel like I've seen all this stuff before. Credits song seems out of place to me. I feel like this is a nice video, but not a strong entry for a movie competition. And is this really your first and last video?
Yep, first and last montage. Will be dumping my leftovers on YT at some point, thanks for the feedback.
Yumbles18
Level 26
Subtract from Yumbles18's ReputationAdd to Yumbles18's Reputation Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000 Yumbles18 IS OVER 9000
01-07-2015

Holy fuck that one killionaire tho

iDiesel
Level 37
Subtract from iDiesel's ReputationAdd to iDiesel's Reputation iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000 iDiesel IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to iDiesel
01-16-2015

Damn, I thought I had watched this tage but I realized I hadn't when I saw the naire on SHC (you remember a naire like that). Gameplay in this was great. A lot of variety, that was awesome to see. I can't remember the last time I saw Invasion in a montage that wasn't my gameplay haha, that was cool. Some of the clips were kinda generic multi-team stuff, but they were still entertaining because of the nice plays you made (e.g. noscopes for jaros etc). That shot for the trocity on Sword Base was sick too, no matter how bad the players were haha. Almost every clips was entertaining, if not downright sick. Awesome job on the gameplay man.

Really enjoyable video overall. This definitely deserved to advance to the second round. Next time I decide to do some noobslaying I'll be watching this first. Great job.

edit: forgot to mention I'm honored to be a part of it! that's ya boi at 4:31 haha. that was a bugout to see, had no idea we ever played together.

Last edited by iDiesel; 01-16-2015 at 12:04 AM.
Scrub
Level 13
01-16-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDiesel View Post
Damn, I thought I had watched this tage but I realized I hadn't when I saw the naire on SHC (you remember a naire like that). Gameplay in this was great. A lot of variety, that was awesome to see. I can't remember the last time I saw Invasion in a montage that wasn't my gameplay haha, that was cool. Some of the clips were kinda generic multi-team stuff, but they were still entertaining because of the nice plays you made (e.g. noscopes for jaros etc). That shot for the trocity on Sword Base was sick too, no matter how bad the players were haha. Almost every clips was entertaining, if not downright sick. Awesome job on the gameplay man.

Really enjoyable video overall. This definitely deserved to advance to the second round. Next time I decide to do some noobslaying I'll be watching this first. Great job.

edit: forgot to mention I'm honored to be a part of it! that's ya boi at 4:31 haha. that was a bugout to see, had no idea we ever played together.
Yeah, MT is my fav playlist me and two friends always just tear shit up and it's utter chaos, which is fun sometimes. Sorry that there were a few lackuster clips but Cory wanted the video to be a tad longer (then he forgot to put in two clips untill I reminded him) so yeah.

The reason you don't remember playing with me is because it was right before Axilo stopped playing Xbox for like a year, never really got to know you, still seemed like a chill dude. Maybe if you want to play a few games you can hit me up?