Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2014

Display Modes Thread Tools
Redwall
Level 12
Subtract from Redwall's ReputationAdd to Redwall's Reputation Redwall taps Cortana Redwall taps Cortana Redwall taps Cortana Redwall taps Cortana Redwall taps Cortana
09-16-2014

Nice video, great job man.
GT: Adversitive
[CENTER]
StObrist
Level 28
Subtract from StObrist's ReputationAdd to StObrist's Reputation StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin'
09-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementttt View Post
Didn't really see this coming.

EDIT: Another classic Salaya montage. The soundtrack was hilariously good. And put it alongside that funny, but some great gameplay and hardly any editing, I could watch videos like that all day haha. Also that accidental ricochet spawn shot trip was ridiculous.

Those couple credit ending clips were also hilarious, especially the h2 one. Loved the WeBack as well.

lol
I actually attempted to edit more and had a different song trying be more "epic" or something since it was for the montage contest but it just wasn't working but also probably because i dislike/suck at editing haha.
S a L a Y a

Proty
hakuna matata
Subtract from Proty's ReputationAdd to Proty's Reputation Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000 Proty IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Proty Send a message via MSN to Proty Send a message via Skype™ to Proty
09-16-2014

such a big smile on my face when I noticed this thread, always been a huge fan of your unique clips man, loved every clip!

really loved the narrows trolling moment, I do that too on lockout when I run circles at S2-S3 with the little trickjump. so hilarius!

and gotta love the camo clip, hax messages incoming
youtube channel!

Last wish :: A H2V 1v1 montage
Spoiler!

11/12/14

fuck you belgium
StObrist
Level 28
Subtract from StObrist's ReputationAdd to StObrist's Reputation StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin'
09-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proty View Post
really loved the narrows trolling moment, I do that too on lockout when I run circles at S2-S3 with the little trickjump. so hilarius!
Haha yeah that is my favorite thing to do on narrows, I'm going to make a vid in the next couple days of just a couple more of those
S a L a Y a

KatalysTT
Level 28
Subtract from KatalysTT's ReputationAdd to KatalysTT's Reputation KatalysTT is osageballin' KatalysTT is osageballin' KatalysTT is osageballin' KatalysTT is osageballin' KatalysTT is osageballin' KatalysTT is osageballin' KatalysTT is osageballin'
Send a message via AIM to KatalysTT
09-16-2014

That was awesome. Really cool to see you finding different stuff like that still!
I GinG I
I put the G in G.
Subtract from I GinG I's ReputationAdd to I GinG I's Reputation I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to I GinG I
09-16-2014

My only complaint with your videos are they're not long enough. I could probably watch a 30 minute montage of your gameplay and not get tired of it. It's always refreshing to watch the clips you get and even the music you use. You're getting the MCC collection right? Can't wait to see what kind of footage you'll get.
Redwall
Level 12
Subtract from Redwall's ReputationAdd to Redwall's Reputation Redwall taps Cortana Redwall taps Cortana Redwall taps Cortana Redwall taps Cortana Redwall taps Cortana
09-16-2014

Watching this again, why not?
GT: Adversitive
[CENTER]
StObrist
Level 28
09-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by I GinG I View Post
My only complaint with your videos are they're not long enough. I could probably watch a 30 minute montage of your gameplay and not get tired of it. It's always refreshing to watch the clips you get and even the music you use. You're getting the MCC collection right? Can't wait to see what kind of footage you'll get.
I can't explain it but for some weird reason when it comes to halo I'm really ocd with clips. Like I was considering making a longer video because I have quite a bit more clips but for some reason I consider them slightly less good than these so I didn't want to use them. I will be making another full length video with those fairly soon though.

And as far as MCC I probably will get it, I say probably because other than coming back and playing halo for a little bit every few months I don't really play video games and I would need to buy a new monitor to play on (I play on a tube tv), a new capture card for the xb1 (I have the component pvr), the xb1 itself as well as MCC. But at the end of the day it's Halo and come November I will want to play it
S a L a Y a

Tarzan
insignificance
Subtract from Tarzan's ReputationAdd to Tarzan's Reputation Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000
09-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by I GinG I View Post
My only complaint with your videos are they're not long enough.
yes and no. 7 minutes isn't really too short or anything, but it feels like 3 minutes, and that is too short. if you make your vids 15 minutes, they feel like 7 and that would be perfect. But great job man, left me wanting more. again. and again.

I GinG I
I put the G in G.
Subtract from I GinG I's ReputationAdd to I GinG I's Reputation I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to I GinG I
09-16-2014

Yah I want to get the new halo too but don't want to spend like 700-800 dollars on everything to play and cap it. I'm at least going to wait to make sure they don't fuck up H1 n H2.