Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Who is the winner?
"Contractus" - Edited by Nv1ncible 114 43.51%
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 148 56.49%
Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
killerxjake
Level 11
Subtract from killerxjake's ReputationAdd to killerxjake's Reputation killerxjake is a novice
09-05-2010

i wish we would have made top 5
these videos definitely deserve top 2 though. I think contractus has better rewatch value so i voted for it.

also
Picallo(sp?) ftw
Looking for anyone to play some H2 on XBC with.
~ killerxjake
Remember Reach
Level 20
Subtract from Remember Reach's ReputationAdd to Remember Reach's Reputation Remember Reach is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Remember Reach Send a message via MSN to Remember Reach
09-05-2010

Go Contractus.

Fuck me for not being able to vote in this.
l Thund3r l
Level 36
Subtract from l Thund3r l's ReputationAdd to l Thund3r l's Reputation l Thund3r l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l Thund3r l
09-05-2010

Dutchy, enjoyed both but had to go with his
Blood Falcon
Level 12
Subtract from Blood Falcon's ReputationAdd to Blood Falcon's Reputation Blood Falcon is a novice
09-05-2010

Ugh. I love both Contractus and Dutchy m2. I don't know who to vote for now that Roadblock's montage is gone.

Ugh, Contractus has great angle, huge multikills, and awesome theater work. But Dutchy m2 has more MLG overkills. Then again, everyone has been saying Dutchy m2 is going to win, so I don't want the predictions to come true. Who to pick >.<
Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Reach View Post
Go Contractus.

f..k me for not being able to vote in this.
Go spam 44 votes and vote for Contractus.

Fuzon
Level 36
Subtract from Fuzon's ReputationAdd to Fuzon's Reputation Fuzon IS OVER 9000 Fuzon IS OVER 9000 Fuzon IS OVER 9000 Fuzon IS OVER 9000 Fuzon IS OVER 9000 Fuzon IS OVER 9000 Fuzon IS OVER 9000 Fuzon IS OVER 9000 Fuzon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Fuzon
09-05-2010

please come on contractus...............

^^

Remember Reach
Level 20
Subtract from Remember Reach's ReputationAdd to Remember Reach's Reputation Remember Reach is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Remember Reach Send a message via MSN to Remember Reach
09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XXL View Post
Go spam 44 votes and vote for Contractus.
Eh. Workin on it.

I've been lurking here for forever, and I forgot about the 50 posts to vote thing.
BaGeLzz
Level 28
Subtract from BaGeLzz's ReputationAdd to BaGeLzz's Reputation BaGeLzz is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BaGeLzz
09-05-2010

Dutchy baaaabe

StrangeCanadian
Level 12
Subtract from StrangeCanadian's ReputationAdd to StrangeCanadian's Reputation StrangeCanadian is a novice
Send a message via AIM to StrangeCanadian Send a message via MSN to StrangeCanadian Send a message via Skype™ to StrangeCanadian
09-05-2010

Why the fuck is dutchy winning, replay value? I'm not a hater and I know how much time was put into this montage, but honestly, replay value? I stopped watching after the second clip on taking you down, there was WAYWAYWAY too much editing for me to handle, I couldn't tell what the fk was going on in half of the clips, contractus has an amazing replay value and I can tell what's happening in the clips. I with this was at least a close competition. There's a difference between good editing and alot of editing. You should understand that.
Formally B ToThe R

Blood Falcon
Level 12
Subtract from Blood Falcon's ReputationAdd to Blood Falcon's Reputation Blood Falcon is a novice
09-05-2010

After seeing both montages again one after another here's what I think:

Contractus- You can tell which clips are Kampy's( which I love), and it has the great replay value. The theater work is just absolutely amazing, N1vincible knew just when to use theater work and when not to. The gameplay is unbelivable. Killing the person going off the booster, making it an overkill extermination on Narrows made me think, "That clip was hacked, lol."(even though I know it wasn't :P). The intro was fantastic, it got me hooked into the montage from the beginning, and the credits were great, showing actual clips of Kampy, Poisonous Slinky, and N1vincible outside of Halo The song choices were fantastic. Editing and the syncing were great as well. 9.5/10

Dutchy Montage 2- Great intro( the flames were epic), it was overall good. The montage was a bit too fast as some points to fully understand what's going on( example: the killpocalypse). The gameplay was absolutely amazing at some points, such as the 2 for 1 snipe on construct, then you turned it into a killtacular. Or the clip with the "The best shot's coming up right now!" There could've been a bit more theater work, but the editing was good enough to make up for it. 9.5/10

So my choice is Contractus.