Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Who is the winner?
"Contractus" - Edited by Nv1ncible 114 43.51%
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 148 56.49%
Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
Seraphic
Level 30
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In Atie's Batcave
Posts: 1,980
Subtract from Seraphic's ReputationAdd to Seraphic's Reputation Seraphic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Seraphic
#151
09-06-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOVERKiLLx117x View Post
You mean the HRFMC1?
Just as a note to the people in charge of organizing this. Include H3 montages in the HRFMC1. The best H3 montages will come out after reach falls.

And ya, I'm talkin about the secret tage b..chezzz

put the f**kin lotion in the basket
Andrew
I am the liquor
Andrew's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Delaware
Posts: 16,840
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
#152
09-06-2010
Default

Well fuck, Dutchy's pulling away.



FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
FraGTaLiTy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Limbo
Posts: 7,716
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
#153
09-06-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphic View Post
Just as a note to the people in charge of organizing this. Include H3 montages in the HRFMC1.
Not going to happen. Sorry.

This is the last Halo 3 Movie competition.
Helvirahel
Level 12
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Japan
Posts: 100
Subtract from Helvirahel's ReputationAdd to Helvirahel's Reputation Helvirahel is a novice
#154
09-06-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
Not going to happen. Sorry.

This is the last Halo 3 Movie competition.
Why not set up the next one as a Halo Legacy montage competition and allow people to submit from any of the games?
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
FraGTaLiTy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Limbo
Posts: 7,716
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
#155
09-06-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvirahel View Post
Why not set up the next one as a Halo Legacy montage competition and allow people to submit from any of the games?
Halo competitions on this site have never been retroactive in terms of game compatibility. The video has to primarily consist of footage of the current game. Since any further competitions on this site will be announced after Reach comes out, Halo 3, Halo 2, and Halo 1 will be obsolete. You can have Halo 3, Halo 2, and Halo 1 footage in your Halo Reach video entry, but it has to be over 75% Halo Reach.
StrangeCanadian
Level 12
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 101
Subtract from StrangeCanadian's ReputationAdd to StrangeCanadian's Reputation StrangeCanadian is a novice
Send a message via AIM to StrangeCanadian Send a message via MSN to StrangeCanadian Send a message via Skype™ to StrangeCanadian
#156
09-06-2010
Default

I see something fishy with these votes, it was 5 votes inbetween like 3 hours ago...
Formally B ToThe R

Helvirahel
Level 12
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Japan
Posts: 100
Subtract from Helvirahel's ReputationAdd to Helvirahel's Reputation Helvirahel is a novice
#157
09-06-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
Halo competitions on this site have never been retroactive in terms of game compatibility. The video has to primarily consist of footage of the current game. Since any further competitions on this site will be announced after Reach comes out, Halo 3, Halo 2, and Halo 1 will be obsolete. You can have Halo 3, Halo 2, and Halo 1 footage in your Halo Reach video entry, but it has to be over 75% Halo Reach.
Ah, fair enough. So someone could do 7.5 minutes of Reach montage and then a 2.5 minute Halo 3 credit roll if they wanted? Not that I'm going to be making a montage, but still, interesting.
Spence
THF VIP Member
Spence's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 4,418
Subtract from Spence's ReputationAdd to Spence's Reputation Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Spence
#158
09-06-2010
Default

seems pretty close but dutchys pulling away
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
FraGTaLiTy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Limbo
Posts: 7,716
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
#159
09-06-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvirahel View Post
Ah, fair enough. So someone could do 7.5 minutes of Reach montage and then a 2.5 minute Halo 3 credit roll if they wanted? Not that I'm going to be making a montage, but still, interesting.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure competitions here have always been like that.
Jewtage
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
Jewtage's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Germany 1942
Posts: 3,846
Subtract from Jewtage's ReputationAdd to Jewtage's Reputation Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to Jewtage
#160
09-06-2010
Default

In my opinion Contractus is up here for the same reason that trolls are using for the reason why M2 is up here, Kampy fanboys...
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off