Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which videos deserve to advance?
"Contractus" - Edited by Nv1ncible 81 37.33%
".exe" - Edited by pTw 75 34.56%
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 76 35.02%
"Look Before You Leap 3" - Edited by Gary UK/Clay 55 25.35%
"Phurion & Fluxy 2" - Edited by Phurion 56 25.81%
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 127 58.53%
"Roadblock's Final Montage" - Edited by Backfire 89 41.01%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 78 35.94%
"3" - Chig, Ace & Ghoster 60 27.65%
"Rewind 3" - Directed by Void 61 28.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 217. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Trav
Dum Vivimus Vivamus
Subtract from Trav's ReputationAdd to Trav's Reputation Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000
08-25-2010

mfw Rewind 3 and LBYL3 are losing to Dutchy:

I always thought there'd be time; turns out there's just roads.
slater ohm
MovieCompMovieCompMovieCo
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
08-25-2010

wow.. all you kids are being total dipshits.
seriously, there have been no solid posts in this thread.
some random solid comments inside those posts, but more stuff that's just lulll to fuck that up again.

Xyox; how do you turn from decent poster to random rager these past weeks? the fuck. ur like Al.
standards: lolololololololol overall
wanny: lololololololol + kinda sad.. no lolololol.
Dutchy: stop defending yourself, altho I halfway agree with you being more decent in ur position that most other fucktard 'bignames' I've met over the years. Ur still a pussfart dickface whore that needs to not post but play halo for our entertainment... wait.
ptw: at least someones not totally fucking derailed by heroine.

look here, phurion and kampy! but no, it's fanboyism lololol.
Roadblocks vid is still here, nobody seems to have a problem with that? the fuck. I loved the vid, but it's fucking retarded to have it around these entries.. as in like.. uh.. yeah.

here's the bottom line:
this is a poll, you can vote multiple times.
most people liked Dutchy's vid, those same people also liked and disliked other vids. which they liked most we dont know yet. I didnt vote for Fray, I did vote for R3, contractus, M2, PhurFlux2 and LBYL3. I dropped black box from my list, because Im getting tough on myself :'(
now everybody has one of these lists, and apparantly on most of them is Dutchy's video. which is understandable as it is a solid fucking example of a genre loads of people enjoy.

so shut the fuck up.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

yeah.. no... shut it.. yeah.

back to pre-hangover state PUHLEAZE.

THF

Halo 2 videos
Ohmage | Ohmega | Blue sky | Dual | Post Fin | Fash Late
Kottiz
Level 33
Subtract from Kottiz's ReputationAdd to Kottiz's Reputation Kottiz is a novice
08-25-2010

Everyone who votes for .exe, Black Box, Roadblocks, 3 and Fray is an MLG Fanboy.

It's the same logic, riiiite?

Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffy412 View Post
f..king dutchy ass fanboy having undeserving piece of sh.t generic editing wouldn't make it this far under a different name standard gameplay garbage foreign b..ch f.g
lol u mad nerd.

and stfu gtfo ur a forgeigner t00.

@ slater

we'll see who's the pussfart when I'll see this weekend maybe. I'll f..k up son'.
join the revolution.

Spoiler!
Archonize
Level 29
Subtract from Archonize's ReputationAdd to Archonize's Reputation Archonize taps Cortana Archonize taps Cortana Archonize taps Cortana Archonize taps Cortana Archonize taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Archonize Send a message via MSN to Archonize
08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuTchY View Post
lol u mad nerd.

@ slater

we'll see who's the pussfart when I'll see this weekend maybe. I'll f..k up son'.
Dutchy, you are the Justin Bieber of this competition. Except your balls have dropped and your supporters aren't hidious girls, they are males... Who, possibly still want your babies.

Invite me for any Casual or Competitive MCC customs
XbL - Archonize
Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archonize View Post
Dutchy, you are the Justin Bieber of this competition. Except your balls have dropped and your supporters aren't hidious girls, they are males... Who, possibly still want your babies.
Funny thing is that I was at this event last night and 2 girls walk up on me saying there's a guy who thinks I look cute and really wants to have my number. So I look behind the girls and a bit further theres this guy smiling very scary to me. sh.t was so disgusting.

The 2 girls came back later and one of them said she was glad I wasn't gay because she liked me aswell and wanted my number too :P

The first time ever that a guy liked me, and it didnt feel good So I really hope that some guys on this forum like me in a different way.
join the revolution.

Spoiler!
Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
08-25-2010

Fanboyism.

ReziLienT
Level 28
Subtract from ReziLienT's ReputationAdd to ReziLienT's Reputation ReziLienT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReziLienT
08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuTchY View Post
lol u mad nerd.

@ slater

Why is everyone hating on you Dennis?
Archonize
Level 29
Subtract from Archonize's ReputationAdd to Archonize's Reputation Archonize taps Cortana Archonize taps Cortana Archonize taps Cortana Archonize taps Cortana Archonize taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Archonize Send a message via MSN to Archonize
08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XXL View Post
Fanboyism.
It's a joke haha

Invite me for any Casual or Competitive MCC customs
XbL - Archonize
Spokey
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from Spokey's ReputationAdd to Spokey's Reputation Spokey is a novice
08-25-2010