Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which videos deserve to advance?
"Contractus" - Edited by Nv1ncible 81 37.33%
".exe" - Edited by pTw 75 34.56%
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 76 35.02%
"Look Before You Leap 3" - Edited by Gary UK/Clay 55 25.35%
"Phurion & Fluxy 2" - Edited by Phurion 56 25.81%
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 127 58.53%
"Roadblock's Final Montage" - Edited by Backfire 89 41.01%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 78 35.94%
"3" - Chig, Ace & Ghoster 60 27.65%
"Rewind 3" - Directed by Void 61 28.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 217. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Garen
Dunkmaster
Subtract from Garen's ReputationAdd to Garen's Reputation Garen posts before he thinks
08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennethlongnecK View Post
I think that Dutchy has proven in this thread and probably many others of late, that he is not humble.

It's really pathetic that the comp has turned to this pointless arguing about who has more real life friends and the usual crap, the only way to rule out any 'fanboy' votes would have been to assign each video with pseudonyms - but that was never going to happen.

For the record, thanks to everyone who voted for R3, I didnt really expect to it make the final 10 to be honest so thats great.
I think at a certain point when you're receiving this much bullshit being thrown your way for no good reason other than winning something that it's tough to keep your mouth shut.
5hausty
Level 13
Subtract from 5hausty's ReputationAdd to 5hausty's Reputation 5hausty is a novice
Send a message via AIM to 5hausty
08-24-2010

Dutchy M2, Contractus, Phurion & Fluxy, 3, and Roadblock
Truth be told...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewtage View Post
Yeah shausty ur finals gonna suck
Final Montage V.1 Edited by Player 2 Productions/ Headache

Final Montage V.2 Edited by Astiun Media/ ViDoL

Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radic View Post
I think at a certain point when you're receiving this much bullsh.t being thrown your way for no good reason other than winning something that it's tough to keep your mouth shut.

It definitely is. I'm not even feeling like myself since the start of this comp and it's stupid comments. And with stupid comments I don't mean those who say they did not like M2, because I respect those. It's about something way else, wich some people don't seem to understand >_>. This is the very first time I've ever acted like this since my joindate.

It's doggies like Kenneth, Xyox and standards who constantly bark, but never bite. How many times have people asked to post a proof of this fanboyism? lol.

@ Kenneth

With not being humble, do you mean those posts saying what I did for/this community in a positive way? Well, there is this thing called being proud. I just started realizing things actually. The countless of people saying I do not deserve sh.t made me r4g3. Because looking back at it all I must say I really put a ton of effort into everything. But so did all of the other entry's, so to be honest what I did shouldn't change anything, I was wrong there (even tho I was not trying to prove that I deserve to win over the other entry's wich I most definitely do not deserve.)
join the revolution.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dutchy; 08-24-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphic View Post
whine (hwn, wn)
v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v.intr.
1. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

Some names are so appropriate. And Renzo thinks your a moron as well, if you didn't catch the hint.

Agreed. Those people, namely you, are idiots. Again, I'm getting the feeling that you aren't even reading my posts, but instead just looking at my name and assuming its some sort of attack.

Cool opinion bro. Several others disagree, that doesn't make them fanboys.

If you'd like to construct an intelligent argument and respond with some sort of evidence that fanboyism is influencing the voting I'd love to hear it. If you're just going to drone on about how much of a d.ck I am and how misunderstood you feel I wouldn't even bother replying. You'd only further embarrass yourself if thats possible.
See it shows how much of a fuck tard you are. You have misinterp. my posts for the past several times. I have never once complained about dutchy having fanboys, im simply stating the fact thats why some people think he shouldn't be winning. Id would care less if dutchy won, the only fact that i stated was that i think the race should be closer. Thats it, it just shows how you really are 15. Incase you haven't noticed seraphic but I think you must still be mad that nk would pick 10 other editors over you. Goodbye young one
Dudeman27
Level 31
Subtract from Dudeman27's ReputationAdd to Dudeman27's Reputation Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Dudeman27 Send a message via Yahoo to Dudeman27
08-24-2010

Fanboyism. Exus. M2 sucks. Frenetic Array. Standards. Generic editing. You have no friends. Alive. Don't vote for Dutchy. Contractus. Flame war.

This has turned into a pretty cool thread.

Seraphic
Level 30
Subtract from Seraphic's ReputationAdd to Seraphic's Reputation Seraphic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Seraphic
08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanNy View Post
You must admit you have a lot of fan boys riding you hard.
Just thought I'd quote this for guys who are going to pretend that they didn't say something when they actually did.

Quote:
Thats it, it just shows how you really are 15. Incase you haven't noticed seraphic but I think you must still be mad that nk would pick 10 other editors over you. Goodbye young one
LOL

Kenrey can do whatever he wants, I don't care. He's a really nice guy and I seriously hope you guys do his gameplay justice. If you were looking through my eyes as a grand elder you'd understand that.

put the f**kin lotion in the basket
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
08-24-2010

You must note that all i did in that post was bag on dutchy and say how he shouldn't win what so ever because he has fan boys and its such a terrible thing for him to have. Fcck you dutchy why would you ever want fanboys.....rightoooohohohok
Quantum in HD
Level 12
Subtract from Quantum in HD's ReputationAdd to Quantum in HD's Reputation Quantum in HD is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Quantum in HD
08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudeman27 View Post
Fanboyism. Exus. M2 sucks. Frenetic Array. Standards. Generic editing. You have no friends. Alive. Don't vote for Dutchy. Contractus. Flame war.

This has turned into a pretty cool thread.
You're cool dudemaaaan.

Add: Fraaaaaaaank
if you're feelin to run some dubbbbssss
Seraphic
Level 30
Subtract from Seraphic's ReputationAdd to Seraphic's Reputation Seraphic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Seraphic
08-24-2010

Quote:
You must note that all i did in that post was bag on dutchy and say how he shouldn't win what so ever because he has fan boys and its such a terrible thing for him to have. Fcck you dutchy why would you ever want fanboys.....rightoooohohohok

Ok, now I'm confused.

put the f**kin lotion in the basket
XYOX
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from XYOX's ReputationAdd to XYOX's Reputation XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to XYOX
08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuTchY View Post

It's doggies like Kenneth, Xyox and standards who constantly bark, but never bite. How many times have people asked to post a proof of this fanboyism? lol.
lol why would i need to post proof of fanboys?
She only comes to me in my dreams
So sleep becomes routine
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...

She only comes to me in my dreams

So sleep becomes addicting
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...