Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which videos deserve to advance?
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 95 51.08%
"3" - Chig, Ace & Ghoster 77 41.40%
"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - Edited by WanNy 35 18.82%
"Temperatures Rising" - Edited by orangeclock 11 5.91%
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 134 72.04%
"Roadblock's Final Montage" - Edited by Backfire 100 53.76%
"Status Quo Team Montage" - Produced by Prestigious Films 51 27.42%
ReziLienT's "Paramount" - Edited by MM mad max MM 27 14.52%
"Rewind 3" - Directed by Void 69 37.10%
"Shocktology 2" - Edited by TM22 48 25.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 186. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
xOVERKiLLx117x
(・(ェ)・)
Subtract from xOVERKiLLx117x's ReputationAdd to xOVERKiLLx117x's Reputation xOVERKiLLx117x is a novice
08-22-2010

Standards is just mad because Roadblock got second most votes and the n/h dual didn't even get top 10
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffy412 View Post
I think getting top 5 would be fair. But the pro tages are just all around better
M2 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too generic for me to put it in my Top 5. One thing I'd like to go ahead and point out is the editing in the tage. Like the maskign parts of the screen in a freeze frame to sync... that sh.t was overdone years ago when editors learned what masking was, and then exus does it and gets praised. Then theres the un-creative ideas (The Door on lockdown, hurr durr CSS Alive hurpfSfg) and yet he still gets praised.

Makes me think videos are soley based off of names and hype, like if M2 were released by proslayer156 and dutchman509 it would get nowhere neaaaaarrr as many votes

edit- And yea, I'm mad N/H didn't place Top 10 when it deserves Top 5.
XYOX
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from XYOX's ReputationAdd to XYOX's Reputation XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to XYOX
08-22-2010

To be honest, I'm really pulling for Rewind 3
She only comes to me in my dreams
So sleep becomes routine
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...

So sleep becomes addicting

XYOX
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from XYOX's ReputationAdd to XYOX's Reputation XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to XYOX
08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
M2 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too generic for me to put it in my Top 5. One thing I'd like to go ahead and point out is the editing in the tage. Like the maskign parts of the screen in a freeze frame to sync... that sh.t was overdone years ago when editors learned what masking was, and then exus does it and gets praised. Then theres the un-creative ideas (The Door on lockdown, hurr durr CSS Alive hurpfSfg) and yet he still gets praised.

Makes me think videos are soley based off of names and hype, like if M2 were released by proslayer156 and dutchman509 it would get nowhere neaaaaarrr as many votes

I guess, but dutchy has a rep for good gameplay and exus has a rep for good editing. I think a lot of people probably think they'd be retarded if they thought the editing was bad because come on, IT'S EXUS. so they just see everything as "ooh that was cool cuz exus did it"
So sleep becomes routine

So sleep becomes addicting

Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
08-22-2010

Exactly, it's like peer pressure. You might not really like it, but "everyone" does, so you just convince yourself that's good.
NyCeSHoT
Level 26
Subtract from NyCeSHoT's ReputationAdd to NyCeSHoT's Reputation NyCeSHoT is a novice
08-22-2010

Keep convincing yourself that everyones logic is as you see it, Standards. People think, act, and ARE different. Not every person thinks the same man.
xOVERKiLLx117x
(・(ェ)・)
Subtract from xOVERKiLLx117x's ReputationAdd to xOVERKiLLx117x's Reputation xOVERKiLLx117x is a novice
08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCeSHoT View Post
Keep convincing yourself that everyones logic is as you see it, Standards. People think, act, and ARE different. Not every person thinks the same man.
Statement of the fucking century, bro
Standards
Level 47
08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyceshot View Post
keep convincing yourself that everyones logic is as you see it, standards. People think, act, and are different. Not every person thinks the same man.
looooooool
NyCeSHoT
Level 26
Subtract from NyCeSHoT's ReputationAdd to NyCeSHoT's Reputation NyCeSHoT is a novice
08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
looooooool
You wanna start another argument huh pumpkin? Sorry your precious pros aren't in the lead. Get over it.
Standards
Level 47
08-22-2010

1. You're dumb, I'm laughing at you for pointing the most obvious statement known to man.

2. Idgaf about pros, I.e tizoxics montage sucks horribly, and makowski's is meh. So yea.

3. If you don't think some of the montages in this competition are getting ignorant "just because" votes then you're an idiot.