Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which videos, if any, do you think should advance to round 2?
"Temperatures Rising" - Edited by orangeclock 37 29.37%
"Godson's Farewell Montage" - Edited by Godson 30 23.81%
Neither deserve to advance to round 2. 59 46.83%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
pTw
Level 28
Subtract from pTw's ReputationAdd to pTw's Reputation pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
08-15-2010

Godson's should've been nominated for originality. Voting for it.
Tom
Level 34
Subtract from Tom's ReputationAdd to Tom's Reputation Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Tom Send a message via Skype™ to Tom
08-15-2010

I'm ashamed to know that most of those who voted did not vote for Godson
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by inxyLOVESyou View Post
This is a little mean lol.... I voted for... option 3. No wait. Godson failed so unbelievably hard I have to vote for him. It was such a tragity. It made no sense, I facepalmed... It brings out the true meaning of "Epic Fail". Godson has my vote. He does.
I wonder why he didn't make a thread or post a download link, that really surprised me. All he did was go to the registration page and post a megavideo link, which is a weird version of Youtube that costs money to view in HD O_O
LoS Br33zY
Level 11
Subtract from LoS Br33zY's ReputationAdd to LoS Br33zY's Reputation LoS Br33zY is a novice
08-15-2010

godson for the wole competition
Gamertag: LoS Br33zY
Muggsy
Level 30
Subtract from Muggsy's ReputationAdd to Muggsy's Reputation Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided Muggsy is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Muggsy
08-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by inxyLOVESyou View Post
This is a little mean lol.... I voted for... option 3. No wait. Godson failed so unbelievably hard I have to vote for him. It was such a tragity. It made no sense, I facepalmed... It brings out the true meaning of "Epic Fail". Godson has my vote. He does.
You tried to make fun of Godson, but instead, made yourself look like a fool. You are the only tragedy.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
I THeGaM3 I
Level 14
Subtract from I THeGaM3 I's ReputationAdd to I THeGaM3 I's Reputation I THeGaM3 I is a novice
08-15-2010

Godson godson godson #1

FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
iSkRiLLZ
Level 14
Subtract from iSkRiLLZ's ReputationAdd to iSkRiLLZ's Reputation iSkRiLLZ is a novice
08-16-2010

Godsons LONG but enjoyable intro makes it worthy to me.

I wish G2G was in the Comp. for OC though.
BoYo
Level 36
Subtract from BoYo's ReputationAdd to BoYo's Reputation BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000
08-16-2010

I voted for Godson, but cause I thought it was actually better than the other 2 options.