Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010

Display Modes Thread Tools
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImyourPhobia View Post
You guys bracket f..ked me.. damn wtf

M2, Roadblock, Status Quo, Paramount AND Bipolar Nick's final

haha
All the heats are hard.
ImyourPhobia
Level 26
Subtract from ImyourPhobia's ReputationAdd to ImyourPhobia's Reputation ImyourPhobia is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ImyourPhobia
08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
All the heats are hard.
uhhh

You wanna rethink that? haha

I mean i know i wont make it past second round anyways, but damn in most heats there are maybe 2 Awesome montages, while the rest are decent or bad. In that heat, there are 5 Awesome/good vids while the rest (mine included) are decent or bad lol. Top 4 advance
I dont have a snowball's chance in hell ha
Projects I've done that don't completely suck:
Sebsation
Atrophy 2
Barak Drobama
Level 49
Subtract from Barak Drobama's ReputationAdd to Barak Drobama's Reputation Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000
08-13-2010

Quote:
All the heats are hard.
And I'm glad they are. You and TM went out and accomplished what you both wanted to. The amount of quality videos that have come out for the competition have been amazing. I've honestly enjoyed all of them

thestrangestick
Level 14
Subtract from thestrangestick's ReputationAdd to thestrangestick's Reputation thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
08-13-2010

Quote:
All the heats are hard.
Looking through them, I have come to the same conclusion. I think you balanced them well, in hindsight.

|| TM22 ||
THF VIP Member
Subtract from || TM22 ||'s ReputationAdd to || TM22 ||'s Reputation || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000
08-13-2010

Quote:
uhhh

I mean i know i wont make it past second round anyways, but damn in most heats there are maybe 2 Awesome montages, while the rest are decent or bad. In that heat, there are 5 Awesome/good vids while the rest (mine included) are decent or bad lol. Top 4 advance
"Big Videos" in Heat A:

.exe
LBYL 3
Phurion & Fluxy 2

"Big Videos" in Heat B:

Contractus
Neighbor & Hysteria
Veni Vidi Vici

"Big Videos" in Heat C:

Tizoxic's Montage
Frenetic Array

"Big Videos" in Heat D:

Dutchy M2
Status Quo
Roadblock's Montage

"Big Videos" in Heat E:

Black Box
Line Of Sight
Mastalee's Final
Rewind 3

...... Each heat has roughly 3 "big videos" in it..... Just because your video might have been matched up with a bigger videos doesn't mean we should be all sad that you didn't get an easier way into the 2nd round.
MaStalee
Level 41
Subtract from MaStalee's ReputationAdd to MaStalee's Reputation MaStalee is a novice
Send a message via AIM to MaStalee
08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiSMaN View Post
Heat A: PF2, .exe, Here Comes The Sun, Cloud
Heat B: Contractus, N/H, Second Chance, Eamonn
Heat C: 3, Makowskis Ill, Frenetic Array, Tizoxic
Heat D: Roadblock, M2, SQ, Sebsation
Heat E: Revolution , Black Box

Not really anymore that I liked in E, except maybe Mastalees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I've rewatched most of these in the past few days, I recommend everyone else catch up on some gems like 2nd Degree, Line of Sight, Mastalee's final and one of my favs of all time, 3.
Thanks for the support guys
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-13-2010

Quote:
uhhh

All the heats are pretty close to equal.
PackieIX
Empathy Overload
Subtract from PackieIX's ReputationAdd to PackieIX's Reputation PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to PackieIX
08-13-2010

Heat D & E > the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post

Edit: No penises. Not even clipart versions.
- Nv1

ImyourPhobia
Level 26
Subtract from ImyourPhobia's ReputationAdd to ImyourPhobia's Reputation ImyourPhobia is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ImyourPhobia
08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by || TM22 || View Post
"Big Videos" in Heat A:

"Big Videos" in Heat D:

Dutchy M2
Status Quo
Roadblock's Montage

...... Each heat has roughly 3 "big videos" in it..... Just because your video might have been matched up with a bigger videos doesn't mean we should be all sad that you didn't get an easier way into the 2nd round.
So, you wouldnt consider bipolar nick's final or paramount or even the animatage a bigger vid

And im not asking for sympathy, i dont want people to "be sad for me."

It doesnt even matter really in the first place because its not like i could realistically advance past the second round anyways.

I was simply pointing out the heat i was in as kinda fucked up for me.
Doesn't mean you have to be a a prick about it and automatically assume im a butthurt bitch wanting sympathy
/whatthefuckeverflamemeifyouwant
Projects I've done that don't completely suck:
Sebsation
Atrophy 2
Stagga
Level 48
Subtract from Stagga's ReputationAdd to Stagga's Reputation Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Stagga
08-13-2010

I wish people would recognize how talented Konvict is as an editor. Almost everything in Refuse2Lose was synced perfectly to the songs.

Also, the second half of Revolution may be the best part of any Halo montage I've watched.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
stagga stood with his palms in a sweat
wetter than eminems, i would bet
but his voice in a mic
was something to like
he'll be drowned in a pussy quartet

Last edited by Stagga; 08-13-2010 at 06:21 PM.