Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
ManWithoutModem
Level 32
ManWithoutModem's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,466
Subtract from ManWithoutModem's ReputationAdd to ManWithoutModem's Reputation ManWithoutModem is a novice
#111
08-12-2010
Default

lol its a very good video but I thought more like top 5 in the comp not top 2 but thats my opinion. good editing but the gameplay just didn't do much for me.

Last edited by ManWithoutModem; 08-12-2010 at 07:34 PM.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
FraGTaLiTy's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Limbo
Posts: 7,716
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
#112
08-12-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWithoutModem View Post
^sorry but the video isn't as good as you think it is
Contractus is one of my favorites in the comp as well.

If I had to make of my top 5 in the comp, it would be:

1. Frenetic Array
2/3. Contractus
2/3. LooK Before You Leap 3
4/5. Black Box
4/5. Dutchy m2
BoYo
Level 36
BoYo's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London
Posts: 3,284
Subtract from BoYo's ReputationAdd to BoYo's Reputation BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000
#113
08-12-2010
Default

Both solid videos, neither of them were my favourite of the competition but personally I preferred Contractus to FA. Then again, I don't tend to look into the technical aspects of the videos and end up judging them on how much I enjoyed watching it at the time, and you've got to respect the work that went into FA even though I may not have enjoyed it as much as some of the other entries, so well done Mattison.
Standards
Level 47
Standards's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Odessa, TX
Posts: 6,757
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
#114
08-12-2010
Default

Wtf Kottiz? You can call trocities and jaros on idiots sick, but great plays against some of the Best Players in MLG, and from Australia bad?

Some of these opinions on clips fucking baffle me.
Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Crest's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In my Batcave...
Posts: 38,214
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Crest Send a message via Skype™ to Crest
#115
08-12-2010
Default

People keep debating best video. I don't see why. Keep that for the main contest. This is what we liked most. For whatever reason.

killerxjake
Level 11
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 96
Subtract from killerxjake's ReputationAdd to killerxjake's Reputation killerxjake is a novice
#116
08-12-2010
Default

lol, so much for the multiple comments in the lbyl thread of people saying it was their favorite video. I think contractus may have been the best video in the comp, but people seem to not care about N/H or Line of Sight for some reason. I also really liked those videos. Can't wait to see who wins top 3....is there a deadline for best entry voting yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crest View Post
People keep debating best video. I don't see why. Keep that for the main contest. This is what we liked most. For whatever reason.
Also i don't see why you keep asking people to quit debating. Without disagreement this contest would be Dead because almost every sub category thread is filled with 1/4 "congrats" and 3/4 "no you're wrong". It's good for a forum to have debates whether they are sensible or not.
Looking for anyone to play some H2 on XBC with.
~ killerxjake

Last edited by killerxjake; 08-12-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Wanny's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 5,233
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
#117
08-12-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTwich View Post
Then, based on the renders I've seen.

Wanny, you will be very embarased.
Not going to be embarrassed. Ill be glad if a good video comes out lol....
Snipetality_Editing
Level 12
Snipetality_Editing's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 115
Subtract from Snipetality_Editing's ReputationAdd to Snipetality_Editing's Reputation Snipetality_Editing finally popped his Bubble Shield Snipetality_Editing finally popped his Bubble Shield Snipetality_Editing finally popped his Bubble Shield Snipetality_Editing finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Snipetality_Editing Send a message via Skype™ to Snipetality_Editing
#118
08-12-2010
Default

haha nice. I woulda voted for this too
Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Crest's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In my Batcave...
Posts: 38,214
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Crest Send a message via Skype™ to Crest
#119
08-12-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerxjake View Post
lol, so much for the multiple comments in the lbyl thread of people saying it was their favorite video. I think contractus may have been the best video in the comp, but people seem to not care about N/H or Line of Sight for some reason. I also really liked those videos. Can't wait to see who wins top 3....is there a deadline for best entry voting yet?

Also i don't see why you keep asking people to quit debating. Without disagreement this contest would be Dead because almost every sub category thread is filled with 1/4 "congrats" and 3/4 "no you're wrong". It's good for a forum to have debates whether they are sensible or not.
Then I didn't put my thoughts correctly. I don't want people telling us what we should have chosen. I don't care if they argue amongst themselves. Sorry for not being too clear. I am about to pass out from sugar overload.

|| TM22 ||
THF VIP Member
|| TM22 ||'s Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 9,881
Subtract from || TM22 ||'s ReputationAdd to || TM22 ||'s Reputation || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000
#120
08-12-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crest View Post
I am about to pass out from sugar overload.
Good man feels.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off