Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010

Display Modes Thread Tools
GOD
Watching from above...
Subtract from GOD's ReputationAdd to GOD's Reputation GOD is legendary GOD is legendary GOD is legendary
08-12-2010

Congrats to Frenetic Array.
Rhis
Gucci Bacchae
Subtract from Rhis's ReputationAdd to Rhis's Reputation Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by slater ohm View Post
To one of the gayest h2 players ever, I think you need to reread my post.

after that I said this wasnt the right place for a FA discussion, so that's why I kept it to a tiny comment. But now you try and make a clever comment and failed I might as well go rantface.

the presentation of the gp was poor (in my eyes, dooooohhh).
the gameplay itself seemed alright/good. But for one; in quite a few cases I couldnt judge because of the cuts. Secondly the reason why I say this is because after the video, i hardly remembered any clips. and no, my memory doesn't suck, I quit drugs bubah. I remembered a very colourful transition and people getting their head cut off for some reason, a nuke and some very pretty pictures..
not the gameplay.
pretty sure my point is clear, if you agree or not.
I cant say the gp was poor, and Im pretty sure it wasnt. From the moment the video ended I just couldnt even remember that much of the gp.

now I think I've said enough on the subject in multiple threads.

but as for another subject:
damn I dislike everything about your pathetic persona rhis.. I just do.
please grow up to be something respectable and prove me wrong, I'd be shocked and awed and suck ur d.ck's picture.
I would have simply agreed with your top point because that I can understand (and agree with), but after your whole 'another subject' part I can't agree with you without trying to seem like I am trying to buy the affection of somebody that dislikes me.

Considering your rant geared off of one sentence of mine, with a heavy personal motive in additon, I would just like to say that if you have an issue with me I'd hope you would confront me rather than waiting for me to misunderstand a subtle portion of a sentence from somebody who doesn't call English their first language. When I see weakest showings I coin that as a phrase for saying that the gameplay was some of the worst, but your intentions seem to stretch far past the point you might have been trying to make.

Regards,

Last edited by Rhis; 08-12-2010 at 03:44 PM.
iTwich
H1//H2 PC
Subtract from iTwich's ReputationAdd to iTwich's Reputation iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin'
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabethesandro View Post
Give me a week.
That No Hud vid?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingless View Post
ITT - how abrasive the H2V community is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KokoNuts View Post
This is why I love playing with Twch. He's the most lovely, helpful, encouraging, bright-side looking and kindest teammate ever.
Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTwich View Post
That No Hud vid?
Yes, that vid.

iTwich
H1//H2 PC
Subtract from iTwich's ReputationAdd to iTwich's Reputation iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin'
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XXL View Post
Yes, that vid.
Then, based on the renders I've seen.

Wanny, you will be very embarased.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingless View Post
ITT - how abrasive the H2V community is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KokoNuts View Post
This is why I love playing with Twch. He's the most lovely, helpful, encouraging, bright-side looking and kindest teammate ever.
XYOX
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from XYOX's ReputationAdd to XYOX's Reputation XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to XYOX
08-12-2010

Glad to see none of them voted for Dutchy.

Hopefully he doesn't win best picture
She only comes to me in my dreams
So sleep becomes routine
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...

She only comes to me in my dreams

So sleep becomes addicting
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...

Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTwich View Post
Then, based on the renders I've seen.

Wanny, you will be very embarased.
Yeah, i've seem em too.
It is really sick.

Dudeman27
Level 31
Subtract from Dudeman27's ReputationAdd to Dudeman27's Reputation Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Dudeman27 Send a message via Yahoo to Dudeman27
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphic View Post
Second Chance
Second Chance
Second Chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
I thought Psylence would get picked.

I personally liked Contractus more, but FA was good too. Congrats!!

Kottiz
Level 33
Subtract from Kottiz's ReputationAdd to Kottiz's Reputation Kottiz is a novice
08-12-2010

Maybe next time we'll get judges who does not only care about editing.

Seraphic
Level 30
Subtract from Seraphic's ReputationAdd to Seraphic's Reputation Seraphic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Seraphic
08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphic View Post
Second Chance
Second Chance
Second Chance
quoted4truth

The fact that this video is literally getting no support in this competition is shocking to me.

put the f**kin lotion in the basket