Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video has the best editing?
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 22 10.28%
"Contractus" - Edited by Nv1ncible 15 7.01%
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 79 36.92%
".exe" - Edited by pTw 42 19.63%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 46 21.50%
"Rewind 3" - Edited by Void 6 2.80%
"Veni Vidi Vici" - Edited by Atiemark 4 1.87%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
pTw
Level 28
Subtract from pTw's ReputationAdd to pTw's Reputation pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by x rhis x View Post
I take it very personal that nobody wants to see my d.ck.
If it makes you feel any better, and if no one will think any less of me...I'll look at it; I'll look at your dick.
Havey
Californication
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
08-10-2010

^
Hahahahahaa
THROWBACK REVIEW EPISODE!!
BrunkarN
Level 10
Subtract from BrunkarN's ReputationAdd to BrunkarN's Reputation BrunkarN is a novice
08-10-2010

some ass whopping by exus!
drschlies
Level 11
Subtract from drschlies's ReputationAdd to drschlies's Reputation drschlies is a novice
08-10-2010

can someone explain to me why Dutchy deserves first? I mean I think the editing was really good but I just don't see it as the best
Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by drschlies View Post
can someone explain to me why Exus deserves first? I mean I think the editing was really good but I just don't see it as the best
fixed that for you.

You didn't see it as the best, but more than 70 people did. No explenation needed.
join the revolution.

Spoiler!
regulargonzales
Level 11
Subtract from regulargonzales's ReputationAdd to regulargonzales's Reputation regulargonzales is a novice
Send a message via MSN to regulargonzales
08-10-2010

Black Box is absolutely stunning!
pTw
Level 28
Subtract from pTw's ReputationAdd to pTw's Reputation pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by drschlies View Post
can someone explain to me why Dutchy deserves first? I mean I think the editing was really good but I just don't see it as the best
M2 probably has the most effort out of any vid put into it. Exus took 6 months editing the video, some of the stuff he does in that video makes me shudder just thinking about how long and tedious the work was. On top of that, it was well put together. Consistent, and entertaining so I could see why so many people liked it. It's a perfect vid for this community.
regulargonzales
Level 11
Subtract from regulargonzales's ReputationAdd to regulargonzales's Reputation regulargonzales is a novice
Send a message via MSN to regulargonzales
08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuTchY View Post
fixed that for you.

You didn't see it as the best, but more than 70 people did. No explenation needed.
He has a point. It's great, and deserves to be nominated, but it isn't the best edited out of these. This competition is a fantastic showcase of talent - gameplay and editing - but it largely comes down to a popularity contest. the biggest and best well known videos always win. They're not necessarily the best.
Dutchy
Level Honderd
Subtract from Dutchy's ReputationAdd to Dutchy's Reputation Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000 Dutchy IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Dutchy Send a message via MSN to Dutchy
08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by regulargonzales View Post
but it isn't the best edited out of these.
Your opinion. Also, read the post above you. There's pretty much 2 types of people who are voting for this category right now. The ones that don't know much of editing, and just vote for whatever looked best in their eyes. And the people who do know alot about editing, and know how much effort, talent and creativity everything costed. Alot of the top editors on this site (including pTw above you) sure as hell know how much effort went in this tage. I am not saying that time consuming editing always have to be the best editing, but I personally thought that was the case for M2. I believe M2 has a total of 350 perfectly masked out frames. Not to mention it was edited ALL-in-AE, wich I thought almost no one can properly do, and there is alot more.

And you might be a bit right as far a popularity go .. but how did I lose the category that had to do something with me(gameplay), but won 1 (almost 2) category(s) that have to do something with Exus? I don't think it's making that much of a difference.
join the revolution.

Spoiler!
o BaCkFiRe o
(⌐■_■) Deal with it.
Subtract from o BaCkFiRe o's ReputationAdd to o BaCkFiRe o's Reputation o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica o BaCkFiRe o still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to o BaCkFiRe o Send a message via Skype™ to o BaCkFiRe o
08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuTchY View Post
I believe M2 has a total of 350 perfectly masked out frames. Not to mention it was edited ALL-in-AE, wich I thought almost no one can properly do, and there is alot more.
That's a lot of fucking masks.