Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video has the best editing?
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 22 10.28%
"Contractus" - Edited by Nv1ncible 15 7.01%
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 79 36.92%
".exe" - Edited by pTw 42 19.63%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 46 21.50%
"Rewind 3" - Edited by Void 6 2.80%
"Veni Vidi Vici" - Edited by Atiemark 4 1.87%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Ticket
Level 16
Subtract from Ticket's ReputationAdd to Ticket's Reputation Ticket is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Ticket
08-09-2010

it was between exe. and m2 so i went with m2 just cause i knew exe. was not gonna win no matter what
BoYo
Level 36
Subtract from BoYo's ReputationAdd to BoYo's Reputation BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000
08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
it was between exe. and m2 so i went with m2 just cause i knew exe. was not gonna win no matter what
Well it definitely won't if people think like that. You're supposed to vote for what you thought was the best.
Havey
Californication
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coz Im BoYo View Post
Well it definitely won't if people think like that. You're supposed to vote for what you thought was the best.
Agreed...
Wtf people. Thats the point in a competition you vote for who you like even if they might not win. You dont vote for the guy in the lead just because he is winning? Jesus...
THROWBACK REVIEW EPISODE!!
Tom
Level 34
Subtract from Tom's ReputationAdd to Tom's Reputation Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Tom Send a message via Skype™ to Tom
08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoLA View Post
What is that? A clan?
Primai Designs is a premium editing group which focuses on great quality Halo videos. We currently have a fair few members (check sig for roster) and we're not looking to expand anymore as we feel we have the best productivity with where we are right now.
Our members have released quality videos such as:
  • Dualtality
  • Psylence (trailer)
  • High Voltage (trailer)
  • High Voltage
  • Vision
  • LBYL
  • LBLY2
  • LBYL3
  • zNightmare (trailer)
  • Some other trailer by frag but i forgot the name
  • Trinity
  • Str8 Rippin
Together I believe we can create something special and leave a Legacy so great for up and coming editors to asire to.
Havey
Californication
Subtract from Havey's ReputationAdd to Havey's Reputation Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000 Havey IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Havey
08-09-2010

Frag swears he isnt part of it lol
THROWBACK REVIEW EPISODE!!
Snipetality_Editing
Level 12
Subtract from Snipetality_Editing's ReputationAdd to Snipetality_Editing's Reputation Snipetality_Editing finally popped his Bubble Shield Snipetality_Editing finally popped his Bubble Shield Snipetality_Editing finally popped his Bubble Shield Snipetality_Editing finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Snipetality_Editing Send a message via Skype™ to Snipetality_Editing
08-09-2010

Dutchy imo
CaptainCrunch
Level 13
Subtract from CaptainCrunch's ReputationAdd to CaptainCrunch's Reputation CaptainCrunch is a novice
08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapow View Post
Primai Designs is a premium editing group which focuses on great quality Halo videos. We currently have a fair few members (check sig for roster) and we're not looking to expand anymore as we feel we have the best productivity with where we are right now.
Our members have released quality videos such as:
  • Dualtality
  • Psylence (trailer)
  • High Voltage (trailer)
  • High Voltage
  • Vision
  • LBYL
  • LBLY2
  • LBYL3
  • zNightmare (trailer)
  • Some other trailer by frag but i forgot the name
  • Trinity
  • Str8 Rippin
Together I believe we can create something special and leave a Legacy so great for up and coming editors to asire to.
I wasn't aware that I was spending hundreds of hours trying jumps for this Primai designs thing? Please tell me what you're talking about.
~CaptainCrunch41
Tom
Level 34
Subtract from Tom's ReputationAdd to Tom's Reputation Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Tom Send a message via Skype™ to Tom
08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
I wasn't aware that I was spending hundreds of hours trying jumps for this Primai designs thing? Please tell me what you're talking about.
You weren't, this is an editing group that has only just formed. Those were releases by one of the editors in the group.
SpaZZ
Level 26
Subtract from SpaZZ's ReputationAdd to SpaZZ's Reputation SpaZZ is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SpaZZ
08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
He's trollin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
My polo game isn't even fair.
pTw
Level 28
Subtract from pTw's ReputationAdd to pTw's Reputation pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
08-09-2010

ROFL @ Kapow! Primal Desiyns LOL

I'm surprised my vid got as many votes as it did, thanks guys!

I honestly thought this award should have went to Blackbox. It's a really hard choice though, this is an editing comp so there's a lot of great entries. Exus definitely deserves this win though.