Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video entry has the best gameplay?
-"Contractus" - starring Kampy, Slinky, and Nv1ncible 15 6.30%
-"Dutchy Montage 2" - starring Dutchy 68 28.57%
-"Look Before You Leap 3" - starring the Jump Theory clan 9 3.78%
-Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - starring Neighbor and Hysteria 41 17.23%
-"Roadblock's Final Montage" - starring Roadblock 80 33.61%
-"Status Quo Team Montage" - starring Ace, Flamesword, and Totz 12 5.04%
-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - starring Tizoxic 13 5.46%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Faint
Level 43
Subtract from Faint's ReputationAdd to Faint's Reputation Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Faint Send a message via MSN to Faint
08-03-2010

Here's the thing... it's Dutchy.
QsK Carnage
Level 33
Subtract from QsK Carnage's ReputationAdd to QsK Carnage's Reputation QsK Carnage is a novice
Send a message via AIM to QsK Carnage
08-03-2010

News flash, getting clips relies less on out skilling someone, and more on positioning yourself in the right way, being smart...and most of all, being lucky.

There are few truly skillful clips in H3, and those are the ones that stick out from the rest.

Infamyy
Promethazine.
Subtract from Infamyy's ReputationAdd to Infamyy's Reputation Infamyy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Infamyy
08-03-2010

Roadblock'n.
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy;5570847[B
]Anyone can use any sensitivity.[/B] You cannot use someone's sensitivity as an excuse because if it did give him an advantage, you'd be more than welcome to use it yourself.

Most pros play on 3. Some play on 2, some play on 4. Sup.
No, If a pro that played on 2 constantly switched to 10 they wouldn't be able to play for shit, they'd have to take a long while to get used to it. And I'm not saying I'm not voting for Joe because his sensitivity, I just think better plays on better players should win. Now stop trying to be a know-it-all douchebag, bro.
Quantum in HD
Level 12
Subtract from Quantum in HD's ReputationAdd to Quantum in HD's Reputation Quantum in HD is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Quantum in HD
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
he doesn't play on 1 sens...
Roadblock had amazing gameplay, deal with it.
yeah i'm almost positive he's plays on 4...

Add: Fraaaaaaaank
if you're feelin to run some dubbbbssss
BesT MaN
Level 17
Subtract from BesT MaN's ReputationAdd to BesT MaN's Reputation BesT MaN is a novice
08-03-2010

Hysteria had the best clips of any montage, hands down. Watch the last few clips of the tD tage.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
No, If a pro that played on 2 constantly switched to 10 they wouldn't be able to play for sh.t, they'd have to take a long while to get used to it. And I'm not saying I'm not voting for Joe because his sensitivity, I just think better plays on better players should win. Now stop trying to be a know-it-all douchebag, bro.
Obviously. If anyone switched sensitivities they wouldn't be able to play well at first. It's called muscle memory. Once you get used to a certain sensitivity, and you change it, it takes time to adjust. This applies to turning your sensitivity up, and turning your sensitivity down.

This isn't be being a know-it-all, this is common sense. At least, it should be. Sensitivity doesn't matter, you play with what you're comfortable with. End of story.
Woodland King
Level 32
Subtract from Woodland King's ReputationAdd to Woodland King's Reputation Woodland King is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Woodland King Send a message via MSN to Woodland King
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesT MaN View Post
Hysteria had the best clips of any montage, hands down. Watch the last few clips of the tD tage.
Truth. Hysteria had 2 amazing killtacs, and even neighbor had a killtac. There were so many good triples, and nice overkills, do people not realize this? It shouldn't be about what's the most entertaining, it should be about what's best, and obviously clips on pros/level 50, are better than clips on level 50/less.

.Llama
Level 33
Subtract from .Llama's ReputationAdd to .Llama's Reputation .Llama is a novice
Send a message via AIM to .Llama Send a message via Skype™ to .Llama
08-03-2010

N/H for sure

|GT:l Llama l | Steam:mPbLlama |
Nv1ncible
MCC Clan: [TheHaloForum]
Subtract from Nv1ncible's ReputationAdd to Nv1ncible's Reputation Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesT MaN View Post
I agree to an extent, but could I not argue that having some of the best halo 3 players in the world as teammates make getting clips like that easier?

I'm playing devils advocate here, because everyone is so quick to bring up noobs in montages based on social gameplay (aka Kampy or Dutchy) yet nobody ever points out that having teammates like SK, Heinz, Neighbor, etc might also make getting clips much easier as well. Think about it this way, having a team spawn trapped in their base, or having complete map control probably provides better opportunities at getting clips.

Just saying...