Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video entry has the best gameplay?
-"Contractus" - starring Kampy, Slinky, and Nv1ncible 15 6.30%
-"Dutchy Montage 2" - starring Dutchy 68 28.57%
-"Look Before You Leap 3" - starring the Jump Theory clan 9 3.78%
-Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - starring Neighbor and Hysteria 41 17.23%
-"Roadblock's Final Montage" - starring Roadblock 80 33.61%
-"Status Quo Team Montage" - starring Ace, Flamesword, and Totz 12 5.04%
-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - starring Tizoxic 13 5.46%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Exidrion
Meow.
Subtract from Exidrion's ReputationAdd to Exidrion's Reputation Exidrion is osageballin' Exidrion is osageballin' Exidrion is osageballin' Exidrion is osageballin' Exidrion is osageballin' Exidrion is osageballin' Exidrion is osageballin'
08-03-2010

Yeah, initially my vote was going straight for Roadblock because he did have amazing clips, but let's be honest they were on bad people and yes I realise what I said in his actual thread but this time I watched it closely and those kids had no idea what they were doing; definitely not second accounts. However i decided to watch them again and I picked Status Quo. They got amazing stuff on pro's and IMO that's better.
Rhis
Gucci Bacchae
Subtract from Rhis's ReputationAdd to Rhis's Reputation Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000
08-03-2010

Why is everybody saying Roadblock?

Thisi tough but for the wrong reasons, none of these videos have flawless gameplay. Between m2 and kampy for me. First song of N/H is holding me back, but the second song could be strong enough to carry. Fuck I wish it were an easy decision.

Dunno why Frenetic isn't up there.

Regards,

Last edited by Rhis; 08-03-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphic View Post
Every single clip in the second song of N/H was better than every single clip in Roadblocks tage. I love Joe to death, but you guys are blowing his clips WAY the f..k out of proportion.

THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.

I'm good friends with Joe, but what the f..k guys. His gameplay was good and all, and he had a couple clips that were sick as f..k, but N/H should take this by far, with SQ in close second.

Is every category going to get f..ked like this? O___O

edit - I can't even begin to compare low level triples to overkills on pros.. I mean, seriously.

Last edited by Standards; 08-03-2010 at 04:29 PM.
ManWithoutModem
Level 32
Subtract from ManWithoutModem's ReputationAdd to ManWithoutModem's Reputation ManWithoutModem is a novice
08-03-2010

uhm, why the hell is Three not on the ballot?

anyways, roadblocks should definitely not win. 2 sens sniping vs 90% level 10 kids doesn't do it for me for a full montage. i don't mind if there's some sick low level stuff mixed in with mostly high level gameplay, but roadblocks was way too much. this is between td, status quo, and tizoxic for me. while tizoxics was good, i recognized almost everyone they were playing against in the td montage so i'm pretty sure it was like 98% level 50 mlg plus there also was a lot of LAN gameplay. in tizoxics, i feel like there was a little too much 2nd accounting. whenever there was a 3rd person view showing tizoxic wearing the CQB helmet he always seemed to be wrecking kids that seemed retarded /internet detective. while status quo was really really good, i think the 2nd song of td blows every single one of these videos out of the water (the first song is great too, but the 2nd song=ridiculous) so i am probably going to go with it. the gameplay was just unreal.

Last edited by ManWithoutModem; 08-03-2010 at 04:29 PM.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-03-2010

Who gives a damn what sens people play on? Roy used 2 sensitivity for the first 2 years of Halo 3. If it TRULY gives people an advantage, you should use it too.
ReziLienT
Level 28
Subtract from ReziLienT's ReputationAdd to ReziLienT's Reputation ReziLienT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReziLienT
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
Who gives a damn what sens people play on? Roy used 2 sensitivity for the first 2 years of Halo 3. If it TRULY gives people an advantage, you should use it too.
I'm really starting to like you.
Rhis
Gucci Bacchae
Subtract from Rhis's ReputationAdd to Rhis's Reputation Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000
08-03-2010

Higher sense gameplay is much more entertaining, but regardless I do agree that it is irrelevant.

(^^contradicting statement)

Regards,
ManWithoutModem
Level 32
Subtract from ManWithoutModem's ReputationAdd to ManWithoutModem's Reputation ManWithoutModem is a novice
08-03-2010

Quote:
shows his hand eye coordination is lacking.
Rhis
Gucci Bacchae
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWithoutModem View Post
shows his hand eye coordination is lacking.
Its ok, next comp we'll have a category for hand-eye coordination skill. So for now, quit b..ching. Your retarded arguement against Roadblock's tage is actually going to make people vote for it.

Regards,
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
08-03-2010

Quote:
It doesn't really matter but lower sensitivity looks so awkward, and it makes up for slow reactions etc.