Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video entry has the best gameplay?
-"Contractus" - starring Kampy, Slinky, and Nv1ncible 15 6.30%
-"Dutchy Montage 2" - starring Dutchy 68 28.57%
-"Look Before You Leap 3" - starring the Jump Theory clan 9 3.78%
-Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - starring Neighbor and Hysteria 41 17.23%
-"Roadblock's Final Montage" - starring Roadblock 80 33.61%
-"Status Quo Team Montage" - starring Ace, Flamesword, and Totz 12 5.04%
-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - starring Tizoxic 13 5.46%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
ReziLienT
Level 28
Subtract from ReziLienT's ReputationAdd to ReziLienT's Reputation ReziLienT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReziLienT
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXpiReD v2 View Post
I dont know how you guys can vote for Roadblock. I am good friends with him but I don't believe his gameplay was the best in this comp. If you watch the tD tage the gameplay is better, and is on way better players. I think people are just not voting for it because of the real life sh.t which has nothing to do with the gameplay.
Although tD's gameplay is on better players, it doesn't mean it's more entertaining. Roadblock's gameplay entertained me the most. And no, the real-life component of tD played absolutely no role in my voting.

Edit: Also, alike every aspect of this competition, voting is subjective. If the gameplay in the tD tage "was" definitely the best in this competition, well, there would be no purpose of voting. Remember, it's a competition.

Last edited by ReziLienT; 08-03-2010 at 04:01 PM.
BaGeLzz
Level 28
Subtract from BaGeLzz's ReputationAdd to BaGeLzz's Reputation BaGeLzz is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BaGeLzz
08-03-2010

It was between tD and Contractus, but I'm going with Contractus.

Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReziLienT View Post
Although tD's gameplay is on better players, it doesn't mean it's more entertaining. Roadblock's gameplay entertained me the most. And no, the real-life component of tD played absolutely no role in my voting.

Edit: Also, alike every aspect of this competition, voting is subjective. If the gameplay in the tD tage "was" definitely the best in this competition, well, there would be no purpose of voting.
How is 1 sensitivity sniping more entertaining then exterminations up lifts against pro teams on lan?

oh well im leaving this thread once again.
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
08-03-2010

Quote:
How is 1 sensitivity sniping more entertaining then exterminations up lifts against pro teams on lan?
he doesn't play on 1 sens...
Roadblock had amazing gameplay, deal with it.
english2
Level 11
Subtract from english2's ReputationAdd to english2's Reputation english2 is a novice
08-03-2010

Roadblock for sure. One of my favorite montages in the competition. Those clips were second to none, f.king insane. The gameplay was the most entertaining for me.
TheShaShou
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from TheShaShou's ReputationAdd to TheShaShou's Reputation TheShaShou is a novice
08-03-2010

Neighbor and Hysteria Dualtage!
ReziLienT
Level 28
Subtract from ReziLienT's ReputationAdd to ReziLienT's Reputation ReziLienT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReziLienT
08-03-2010

Quote:

Your entitled to your opinion, and I have no problem with it. tD is a good choice. It just bothers me when you state that it's a fact that tD's gameplay is undoubtably the best in this competition.
iTwich
H1//H2 PC
Subtract from iTwich's ReputationAdd to iTwich's Reputation iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin' iTwich is osageballin'
08-03-2010

I still think Three had the best gameplay by far. w/e
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingless View Post
ITT - how abrasive the H2V community is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KokoNuts View Post
This is why I love playing with Twch. He's the most lovely, helpful, encouraging, bright-side looking and kindest teammate ever.
Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
08-03-2010

Quote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there only one of those?
You act like they were just shitting them out every other clip.

Seraphic
Level 30
Subtract from Seraphic's ReputationAdd to Seraphic's Reputation Seraphic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Seraphic
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XXL View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there only one of those?
You act like they were just sh.tting them out every other clip.
Every single clip in the second song of N/H was better than every single clip in Roadblocks tage. I love Joe to death, but you guys are blowing his clips WAY the fuck out of proportion.

I'll have to think about this one. Its a tight draw between N/H and M2 to me.

put the f**kin lotion in the basket