Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video entry has the best gameplay?
-"Contractus" - starring Kampy, Slinky, and Nv1ncible 15 6.30%
-"Dutchy Montage 2" - starring Dutchy 68 28.57%
-"Look Before You Leap 3" - starring the Jump Theory clan 9 3.78%
-Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - starring Neighbor and Hysteria 41 17.23%
-"Roadblock's Final Montage" - starring Roadblock 80 33.61%
-"Status Quo Team Montage" - starring Ace, Flamesword, and Totz 12 5.04%
-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - starring Tizoxic 13 5.46%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOpTiMuS View Post
Once again, comes down to fan base. Dutchy has good clips, but if I am going to just ignore the pro montages (27, 8, and 8) like everyone else, it has to go to Joe (Roadblock).
Yea, If I knew the category was going to be this fucked I would've just voted for Joe.
BoYo
Level 36
Subtract from BoYo's ReputationAdd to BoYo's Reputation BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000
08-04-2010

People seem to be getting a bit aggressive about this, lol.

I guess contractus isn't getting many votes because theres already another social based tage that has slightly better gameplay, not to mention Dutchy being one man and Contractus being 3. Really surprised at the amount of votes SQ has got though. I voted for Roadblocks tage, just because so many of the clips felt so dirty and tense.
ManchesterUtd77
Level 29
Subtract from ManchesterUtd77's ReputationAdd to ManchesterUtd77's Reputation ManchesterUtd77 is stuck in campaign mode
08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuFf1n View Post
Don't forget the irl parts made people disgusted even before the gameplay started. I actually hated the gameplay when I first saw it simply because of the irl parts.
Yeh your right the irl stuff did ruin the overall tage for me but if people are really voting for only the best gameplay (as they are supposed to) then I believe tD has to be doing far better. But kids are dumb and do not seem to realize what they are voting for.
BoYo
Level 36
Subtract from BoYo's ReputationAdd to BoYo's Reputation BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000 BoYo IS OVER 9000
08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
Yea, If I knew the category was going to be this f..ked I would've just voted for Joe.
Why would you change your vote just because it isn't making as much of a difference?

Thankfully we can't decast our votes.
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coz Im BoYo View Post
Why would you change your vote just because it isn't making as much of a difference?

Thankfully we can't decast our votes.
I figured people would be smart and vote for any of the pro tages which obviouslly had better gameplay, but i'm an idiot for putting h3f and smart in the same sentence. So if i could go back, i'd vote for my buddy Joe
I THeGaM3 I
Level 14
Subtract from I THeGaM3 I's ReputationAdd to I THeGaM3 I's Reputation I THeGaM3 I is a novice
08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXpiReD v2 View Post
I dont know how you guys can vote for Roadblock. I am good friends with him but I don't believe his gameplay was the best in this comp. If you watch the tD tage the gameplay is better, and is on way better players. I think people are just not voting for it because of the real life sh.t which has nothing to do with the gameplay.
This ^. Roadblocks was sick but doesnt touch tD's.
Seraphic
Level 30
Subtract from Seraphic's ReputationAdd to Seraphic's Reputation Seraphic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Seraphic
08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
I figured people would be smart and vote for any of the pro tages which obviouslly had better gameplay, but i'm an idiot for putting h3f and smart in the same sentence. So if i could go back, i'd vote for my buddy Joe
Some people genuinely prefer social/nub tages to high level MLG gameplay. You can't call anyone stupid for that. H3F typically leans toward social gameplay (like 90% of the members will swear that apex has the best gp of all time), because its something they can relate to. THAT is why I think dutchy is winning, everyone whose saying "well dutchy's fan base kicks in again" is a complete moron. Its the best video of its kind, and its getting votes accordingly. Plus when you go clip to clip M2 honestly has better MLG clips than roadblock does, and they're at the same level.

As far as high level MLG gameplay goes, N/H completely demolishes the other nominations. As far as entertaining/social/lowlvl goes, M2 is easily the best. I don't understand where joe comes into the picture

put the f**kin lotion in the basket

Last edited by Seraphic; 08-04-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Thomasxp5
Art thou feeling it now?
Subtract from Thomasxp5's ReputationAdd to Thomasxp5's Reputation Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Thomasxp5 Send a message via MSN to Thomasxp5
08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOpTiMuS View Post
Once again, comes down to fan base. Dutchy has good clips, but if I am going to just ignore the pro montages (27, 8, and 8) like everyone else, it has to go to Joe (Roadblock).
I have a feeling dutchy is going to win anyways :/

WATCH MAI FINAL MAWNTAGE

SL0WandP41NFUL
Level 28
Subtract from SL0WandP41NFUL's ReputationAdd to SL0WandP41NFUL's Reputation SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to SL0WandP41NFUL Send a message via Skype™ to SL0WandP41NFUL
08-04-2010

Neighbor and Hysteria by a long shot. Dutchy wins it though =P
Quantum in HD
Level 12
Subtract from Quantum in HD's ReputationAdd to Quantum in HD's Reputation Quantum in HD is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Quantum in HD
08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeHe 2the Ment View Post
Errr. Three way tie between tD + Contractus + Status Quo

hmmmmm........

Imma have to go with Status Quo.
i gotta know... did you make that sig? it's fuckin dope.

Add: Fraaaaaaaank
if you're feelin to run some dubbbbssss