Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video entry has the best gameplay?
-"Contractus" - starring Kampy, Slinky, and Nv1ncible 15 6.30%
-"Dutchy Montage 2" - starring Dutchy 68 28.57%
-"Look Before You Leap 3" - starring the Jump Theory clan 9 3.78%
-Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - starring Neighbor and Hysteria 41 17.23%
-"Roadblock's Final Montage" - starring Roadblock 80 33.61%
-"Status Quo Team Montage" - starring Ace, Flamesword, and Totz 12 5.04%
-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - starring Tizoxic 13 5.46%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
ImyourPhobia
Level 26
Subtract from ImyourPhobia's ReputationAdd to ImyourPhobia's Reputation ImyourPhobia is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ImyourPhobia
08-03-2010

How is dutchy not winning?
Projects I've done that don't completely suck:
Sebsation
Atrophy 2
Rhis
Gucci Bacchae
Subtract from Rhis's ReputationAdd to Rhis's Reputation Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum in HD View Post
testyyyy... yeah, maybe i prefer outrageous gameplay that defies all odds... maybe you won't see it on the mainstage, but that doesn't mean it's not sick as f..k.
what........

Regards,
freak
#1 butt eater™
Subtract from freak's ReputationAdd to freak's Reputation freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000
08-03-2010

hey frag i'm pretty sure the core of halo montages is the halo itself
Trendkill
A Bitter Old Man
Subtract from Trendkill's ReputationAdd to Trendkill's Reputation Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000
08-03-2010

um dutchy should be winning this IMO. the only other montage that has made me rewind more than once is apex.
i mean, the two killpocs on highfround, i dont care how bad teamates are, that was AMAZING.
my votes in for dutchy, good luck to all the contestants though.
ReziLienT
Level 28
Subtract from ReziLienT's ReputationAdd to ReziLienT's Reputation ReziLienT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReziLienT
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
I'm not saying it should be, I'm just surprised the social kids and montage kids haven't came in and voted for it out of their asses.
Well, I think I fall under the stereotype as montage/social kid, but I voted for Joe. There's very few MLG clips that catch my eye, but I really enjoyed his gameplay. As for a tage as a whole, Dutchy's M2 is easily my favorite in this competition.
ReziLienT
Level 28
Subtract from ReziLienT's ReputationAdd to ReziLienT's Reputation ReziLienT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReziLienT
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum in HD View Post
testyyyy... yeah, maybe i prefer outrageous gameplay that defies all odds... maybe you won't see it on the mainstage, but that doesn't mean it's not sick as f..k.
yeah that doesn't make sense.
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReziLienT View Post
Well, I think I fall under the stereotype as montage/social kid, but I voted for Joe. There's very few MLG clips that catch my eye, but I really enjoyed his gameplay. As for a tage as a whole, Dutchy's M2 is easily my favorite in this competition.
Well that's the thing. I enjoyed Joe's clips, I even enjoyed contractus' clips. But I didn't vote for them because they weren't the best, so my vote went to N/H
RoboSteeze
Level 37
Subtract from RoboSteeze's ReputationAdd to RoboSteeze's Reputation RoboSteeze is a novice
Send a message via AIM to RoboSteeze
08-03-2010

Really not trying to bring Roadblock down, because he sure does sh.t on my gameplay, but
I think people are sort of mesmorized by the montage itself. It was the perfect song for
syncing sniper multikills, and it really made the gameplay more intense. Exus did a f.cking amazing
job on Duchy's video, but unfortunately it took some of the spotlight from the gameplay itself.
Had M2 been a Kampy style video I think it would be winning best gameplay right now because
it would have the dutchy fans and possibly the roadblock fans. If you really tear the video down
and look at just the raw clips, and judge them by only the elements of halo itself,
N/H and Tizoxic had the best gameplay with SQ right behind.
3D services, mentoring, etc! Send me a PM

Aim: RobotikDesigns

xXGuNn3rXx
Level 12
Subtract from xXGuNn3rXx's ReputationAdd to xXGuNn3rXx's Reputation xXGuNn3rXx is a novice
08-03-2010

Had to go with Roadblock's
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In My Crossfire
Level 30
Subtract from In My Crossfire's ReputationAdd to In My Crossfire's Reputation In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via Skype™ to In My Crossfire
08-03-2010

My vote is Dutchy. I really can't describe why, it just has to be.

HOWEVER, I give MAJOR props to Roadblock, who's montage is my 2nd favorite of all time(Dutchy's 1st). Absoluetely amazing MLG gameplay, with the best no scopes I've seen.

I really am cheering for both, but only one can win. Dutchy because of his consistency of high level and high skilled multi's.
Remnants - My Halo 3/R Montage - Edited by MK

Waitin' for a fix so I can get my fix