Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video entry has the best gameplay?
-"Contractus" - starring Kampy, Slinky, and Nv1ncible 15 6.30%
-"Dutchy Montage 2" - starring Dutchy 68 28.57%
-"Look Before You Leap 3" - starring the Jump Theory clan 9 3.78%
-Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - starring Neighbor and Hysteria 41 17.23%
-"Roadblock's Final Montage" - starring Roadblock 80 33.61%
-"Status Quo Team Montage" - starring Ace, Flamesword, and Totz 12 5.04%
-"Tizoxic's Halo 3 Montage" - starring Tizoxic 13 5.46%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
drschlies
Level 11
Subtract from drschlies's ReputationAdd to drschlies's Reputation drschlies is a novice
08-03-2010

roadblock gets mine, no matter how much I wanted to vote for contractus
Heister
Level 25
Subtract from Heister's ReputationAdd to Heister's Reputation Heister is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Heister
08-03-2010

Roadblock/Dutchy had the most exciting gameplay, but no where near the best.

sQ had the best GP, and was against Pro's...
Looking to play some MCC? Message Heister, always down for some H2C customs.
Seraphic
Level 30
Subtract from Seraphic's ReputationAdd to Seraphic's Reputation Seraphic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Seraphic
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeisTeRz FaT View Post
sQ had the best GP, and was against Pro's...
Hysteria had better gameplay than all 3 members of status quo combined.

put the f**kin lotion in the basket
Rhis
Gucci Bacchae
Subtract from Rhis's ReputationAdd to Rhis's Reputation Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum in HD View Post
the majority of roadblock's clips made my jaw drop. i simply did not feel the same about neighbor/hysteria's gameplay, which i was extremely excited for. roadblock came out of nowhere for me and blew my mind. idk if anyone agrees, but i feel like N/H play much more conservatively, being versed, top MLG pros... leaving you with more consistent gameplay, only less showy.
So N/H was worse because the gp was consistant? Sigh. Why would they not play conservative? They don't play for clips they play to win, shocker.

Regards,
Jewtage
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
Subtract from Jewtage's ReputationAdd to Jewtage's Reputation Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to Jewtage
08-03-2010

Honestly the sensitivty arguement was extremely funny people get so into something ridiculous...

Anyways... The term "best" is kind of vague. Since its hard to define "good" in terms of a montage, people are going to have their own opinions.

Though if I were to specify the adjective, that would be easier...

So, in my opinion...
Most impressive gameplay would be N/H because they are getting killtacs on top mlg teams, and it didn't have unappealing fillers like SQ.
Most entertaining would be Dutchy's because I enjoy high multikills and he had A TON, a bit more than Contractus I'd say.
Most original/creative is definitely LBYL 3... nuff said...
Most pwning gameplay is Roadblock, close call between that and Dutchy's, but I figure I'd get flamed if I didn't include him.

So I can't really decide how to pick the "best" gameplay, but since I don't have enough posts, it doesn't matter... Just wanted to get my opinion out there...

Though I'd go with Apex, simply for the jumping 180 no-scope for the killionaire, which in my book is still the most amazing, impressive, entertaining and clutch thing I have ever seen... and the narrows naire is awesome...
Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
08-03-2010

This is something else you guys should think about.

A lot of you guys aren't voting for Dutchy M2 and voting for Roadblock instead because Dutchy had social (not totally sure on that but yeha). But if you took all of Dutchys social out and it was only MLG, he had better MLG clips then Roadblocks did so why is Roadblock winning..

and the sensitivity argument I didnt mean it was bad that he played on a low sensitivity, just someone said Roadblocks was more entertaining so I questioned why low sensitivity sniping was entertaining (really stupid argument by me lol). Roadblock does in fact play on 2 sensitivity though for anyone that cares.

Last edited by Eamonn; 08-03-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Nv1ncible
MCC Clan: [TheHaloForum]
Subtract from Nv1ncible's ReputationAdd to Nv1ncible's Reputation Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXpiReD v2 View Post
This is something else you guys should think about.

A lot of you guys aren't voting for Dutchy M2 and voting for Roadblock instead because Dutchy had social (not totally sure on that but yeha). But if you took all of Dutchys social and it was only MLG, he had better MLG clips then Roadblocks did so..
I think Robbie said something earlier to the effect that Roadblock's gameplay was presented well. M2 was fast paced, and it was actually more difficult to pick out how awesome some of Dennis's MLG clips were because of that. But being that I capped all of them, I know first hand how disgusting his MLG clips are.

It's a tough one, but I went with M2.
PanTz
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from PanTz's ReputationAdd to PanTz's Reputation PanTz is a novice
08-03-2010

Roadblock hand's down. That triple at 1:38 was beast.
Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthSpartan View Post
I think Robbie said something earlier to the effect that Roadblock's gameplay was presented well. M2 was fast paced, and it was actually more difficult to pick out how awesome some of Dennis's MLG clips were because of that. But being that I capped all of them, I know first hand how disgusting his MLG clips are.

It's a tough one, but I went with M2.
yeah I could barely see it but it all looked ridiculous.

Exus should of under edited that montage, the gameplay didnt seem as good as it was because of that.
Quantum in HD
Level 12
Subtract from Quantum in HD's ReputationAdd to Quantum in HD's Reputation Quantum in HD is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Quantum in HD
08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by x rhis x View Post
So N/H was worse because the gp was consistant? Sigh. Why would they not play conservative? They don't play for clips they play to win, shocker.
testyyyy... yeah, maybe i prefer outrageous gameplay that defies all odds... maybe you won't see it on the mainstage, but that doesn't mean it's not sick as fuck.

Add: Fraaaaaaaank
if you're feelin to run some dubbbbssss