"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 20 10.00%
"Line Of Sight" - Created by Abused Productions 9 4.50%
"Look Before You Leap 3" - Edited by Gary UK/Clay 40 20.00%
"Status Quo Team Montage" - Produced by Prestigious Films 16 8.00%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
PackieIX
Empathy Overload
Subtract from PackieIX's ReputationAdd to PackieIX's Reputation PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to PackieIX
07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havey View Post
My vote went to Black Box, some of the angles were just so amazing.

you must be joking.

Some where good, but 'so amazing'. lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post

Edit: No penises. Not even clipart versions.
- Nv1

Nv1ncible
MCC Clan: [TheHaloForum]
Subtract from Nv1ncible's ReputationAdd to Nv1ncible's Reputation Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000 Nv1ncible IS OVER 9000
07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XXL View Post
Status Quo.
Ah, my bad. Forgot that was pTw. Just saw Prestigious Films up there and totally forgot.
eisy22
Level 31
Subtract from eisy22's ReputationAdd to eisy22's Reputation eisy22 taps Cortana eisy22 taps Cortana eisy22 taps Cortana eisy22 taps Cortana eisy22 taps Cortana
07-31-2010

Line of Sight should really get this imo. so many beautiful angles.

Woodland King
Level 32
Subtract from Woodland King's ReputationAdd to Woodland King's Reputation Woodland King is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Woodland King Send a message via MSN to Woodland King
07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthSpartan View Post
And what video would that be?
Yea, sQ, thanks andrew. Sorry it took so long, saw an FBF hall of fame thread on 4chan and almost sh.t myself. ;D
Though of course if you did that, i would respect your decision wholly ;], yours had superb cinematography, i just found that sor3's was more creating/better looking to me. <3

SAYOCEAN
Level 11
Subtract from SAYOCEAN's ReputationAdd to SAYOCEAN's Reputation SAYOCEAN is a novice
07-31-2010

Black Box. I really feel the angles and cinematography max contributed to this video stands above all the rest (though this is quite a subjective category). This is the only category in which im voting for my own montage.

Everyone should rewatch all the videos before voting.
HZPxSillyGoose
Level 16
Subtract from HZPxSillyGoose's ReputationAdd to HZPxSillyGoose's Reputation HZPxSillyGoose finally popped his Bubble Shield HZPxSillyGoose finally popped his Bubble Shield HZPxSillyGoose finally popped his Bubble Shield HZPxSillyGoose finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to HZPxSillyGoose
07-31-2010

OK! this is coming from a person who does alot of capping! I just got done capping for like 6 tages 3 weeks ago and ill tell you why LBYL3 should take this my a long shot.
Most if not ever angle in that tage was flying all around with the camera, and to record the jumps while making sure every movement of the camera is smooth, from the panning to the direction the camera is pointing, to controlling the speed of the cammera, to being in the right spot at the right time! I cap angles and when I try to get nice pans I still can't get them as good as GaryUK did when I capping for a normal montage and the angles is only going to be shown for about 3secs! I was in awh* when I saw the amazing camera work that GaryUK was pulling off, and I know for a fact that he had to of tried over and over to get those pans just right!
So not only do I think that LBYL3 should win this category, but I also think that GaryUK should be recognized as the best capper of panning angles! They are so good i hope that I can get my skill level to that 1 day!
So hope LBYL3 wins this, great video, great jumps, great panning! Big props to Gary!
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HZPxSillyGoose View Post
OK! this is coming from a person who does alot of capping! I just got done capping for like 6 tages 3 weeks ago and ill tell you why LBYL3 should take this my a long shot.
Most if not ever angle in that tage was flying all around with the camera, and to record the jumps while making sure every movement of the camera is smooth, from the panning to the direction the camera is pointing, to controlling the speed of the cammera, to being in the right spot at the right time! I cap angles and when I try to get nice pans I still can't get them as good as GaryUK did when I capping for a normal montage and the angles is only going to be shown for about 3secs! I was in awh* when I saw the amazing camera work that GaryUK was pulling off, and I know for a fact that he had to of tried over and over to get those pans just right!
So not only do I think that LBYL3 should win this category, but I also think that GaryUK should be recognized as the best capper of panning angles! They are so good i hope that I can get my skill level to that 1 day!
So hope LBYL3 wins this, great video, great jumps, great panning! Big props to Gary!
Someone that has a great view on this, thank you.
o Flood o
Level 19
Subtract from o Flood o's ReputationAdd to o Flood o's Reputation o Flood o is a novice
Send a message via Skype™ to o Flood o
07-31-2010

Hmm.. I voted for the Stat Quo Tage. Could be for personal reasons, idk.

"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt,
But how we survive is what makes us who we are."
The West Virginia Tage! <3
Woodland King
Level 32
Subtract from Woodland King's ReputationAdd to Woodland King's Reputation Woodland King is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Woodland King Send a message via MSN to Woodland King
07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
Someone that has a great view on this, thank you.
Great jumps/video shouldnt make this win, it should all be about cinematography, which greatly helps make a video, but saying that as for why it should win, is flawed. More at Sillygoose, but was too lazy/didn't wanna quote a paragraph.

Whore.

Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodland King View Post
Great jumps/video shouldnt make this win, it should all be about cinematography, which greatly helps make a video, but saying that as for why it should win, is flawed. More at Sillygoose, but was too lazy/didn't wanna quote a paragraph.

Whore.
Not saying the jumps should make it win, I'm agreeing with him on how precisely and well done the angles were should.