Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video is the most original?
"The Animatage" - Edited by thestrangestick 74 32.17%
BiPoLaR NiCk Presents "The Final Montage" 13 5.65%
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 33 14.35%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 12 5.22%
"Look Before You Leap 3" - Edited by Gary UK/Clay 77 33.48%
"Question Reality" - Edited by Hazmat 11 4.78%
"Veni Vidi Vici" - Edited by Atiemark 10 4.35%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
Andrew
I am the liquor
Andrew's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Delaware
Posts: 16,840
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
#41
07-27-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
The only person who's wrong is the one who claims there is a right and wrong answer in this voting booth.
I was joking when i said if you don't think Animatage you are wrong.
I just said that because i can't believe it's up for question.



killerxjake
Level 11
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 96
Subtract from killerxjake's ReputationAdd to killerxjake's Reputation killerxjake is a novice
#42
07-27-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XXL View Post
sh.t, Animatage? Holla.
Alright I'm done.
We have different opinions.


even though i'm right
You had a somewhat valid argument until that last comment...what an ignorant way to end that.
I voted for our video because of the originality of the content...the basic theme and ideas presented (the theme was originality btw)...and the uniqueness of our video in comparison to others out there...every one of these entries were created through hard work...none of these videos should be underminded of their originality. If you choose animatage because you thought the videos concept of customized hud and theme was the most original, that's fine, but try to see it from the other voters point of view also.
Looking for anyone to play some H2 on XBC with.
~ killerxjake
SL0WandP41NFUL
Level 28
SL0WandP41NFUL's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,486
Subtract from SL0WandP41NFUL's ReputationAdd to SL0WandP41NFUL's Reputation SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to SL0WandP41NFUL Send a message via Skype™ to SL0WandP41NFUL
#43
07-27-2010
Default

I believe the Animatage should win and I will be voting for it when I get my 50 posts. I <3 LBYL3 though.
PackieIX
Empathy Overload
PackieIX's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: down under
Posts: 17,051
Subtract from PackieIX's ReputationAdd to PackieIX's Reputation PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to PackieIX
#44
07-27-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
The only person who's wrong is the one who claims there is a right and wrong answer in this voting booth.


Pwned my brain...
Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post

Edit: No penises. Not even clipart versions.
- Nv1




xOVERKiLLx117x
(・(ェ)・)
xOVERKiLLx117x's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 11,236
Subtract from xOVERKiLLx117x's ReputationAdd to xOVERKiLLx117x's Reputation xOVERKiLLx117x is a novice
#45
07-27-2010
Default

I think instead of "most original" it should have been "best in originality" or something along those lines. like, I could have made a montage with all the gun shots replaced with fart noises, the hud replaced with pictures of horses and used audio clips of me screaming through a trombone and it would have been original as fuck, but god awful.
Standards
Level 47
Standards's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Odessa, TX
Posts: 6,757
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
#46
07-27-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOVERKiLLx117x View Post
I think instead of "most original" it should have been "best in originality" or something along those lines. like, I could have made a montage with all the gun shots replaced with fart noises, the hud replaced with pictures of horses and used audio clips of me screaming through a trombone and it would have been original as f..k, but god awful.
Agreed.....
PackieIX
Empathy Overload
PackieIX's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: down under
Posts: 17,051
Subtract from PackieIX's ReputationAdd to PackieIX's Reputation PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to PackieIX
#47
07-27-2010
Default

Because that TOTALLY matters, and we are all going to take the words 'most original' Completely literally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post

Edit: No penises. Not even clipart versions.
- Nv1




Standards
Level 47
Standards's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Odessa, TX
Posts: 6,757
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
#48
07-27-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackieIX View Post
Because that TOTALLY matters, and we are all going to take the words 'most original' Completely literally.
So far, yea actually.
PackieIX
Empathy Overload
PackieIX's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: down under
Posts: 17,051
Subtract from PackieIX's ReputationAdd to PackieIX's Reputation PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to PackieIX
#49
07-27-2010
Default

I thought animatage would be crap. I really, really enjoyed it. And it was original.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post

Edit: No penises. Not even clipart versions.
- Nv1




xOVERKiLLx117x
(・(ェ)・)
xOVERKiLLx117x's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 11,236
Subtract from xOVERKiLLx117x's ReputationAdd to xOVERKiLLx117x's Reputation xOVERKiLLx117x is a novice
#50
07-27-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackieIX View Post
And it was original.
that's 100% my point
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off