Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Who's Got The Best Intro?
BiPoLaR NiCk Presents "The Final Montage" 11 4.51%
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 8 3.28%
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 61 25.00%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 76 31.15%
Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - Edited by Phurion 35 14.34%
"Rewind 3" - Directed by Void 31 12.70%
"Shocktology 2" - Edited by TM22 22 9.02%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
theBiPoLaR NiCk
Level 24
Subtract from theBiPoLaR NiCk's ReputationAdd to theBiPoLaR NiCk's Reputation theBiPoLaR NiCk is a novice
Send a message via AIM to theBiPoLaR NiCk Send a message via Yahoo to theBiPoLaR NiCk
07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaggleS View Post
Black Box should have more votes.
AGREED!!!!!

I thought this intro would be at the top of the voting, buts down at the bottom with me lol.
pTw
Level 28
Subtract from pTw's ReputationAdd to pTw's Reputation pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archonize View Post
Frenetic Array had the most visually appealling intro out of the batch which is pretty much all that it's supposed to be to draw you into the video. But as a whole picture, M2 gets my vote.
Dutchy's intro isn't on the same level as Shocktology 2, Neighbor and Hysterias and Franetic Array, sorry bro. Everyone's entitled their own opinion here, but it's pretty obvious people are voting for the video they liked best, and not which video had the best intro lol
tranQ
Level 31
Subtract from tranQ's ReputationAdd to tranQ's Reputation tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000 tranQ IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to tranQ
07-24-2010

The point is to vote for the intro you personally like the most, not the one with most appealing visual FX & shizz, right?

Anyway, Rewind 3.
Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Crest Send a message via Skype™ to Crest
07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTranquility View Post
The point is to vote for the intro you personally like the most, not the one with most appealing visual FX & shizz, right?

Anyway, Rewind 3.
I think you should vote for which ever reason you want. As long as it's with the intro.

NyCeSHoT
Level 26
Subtract from NyCeSHoT's ReputationAdd to NyCeSHoT's Reputation NyCeSHoT is a novice
07-24-2010

Dutchy got my vote! The 3D text, flames, music, all of it was EPIC!

EDIT: I've got to say, only Rewind 3 was close imo. FA has a great intro, but with those aged maps, I feel the music was too up tempo for that part. It really throws me off. Neighbor/Hysteria, the whole real life thing, it didn't appeal to me. Nick releasing so long ago may have hurt his chances. Black Box is a cool montage, but other than learning about "Black Box" in the intro, I didn't care for it. Shocktology also was a great tage with nothing amazing to me in the intro. I did love the music you used though TM. It also had a very epic feel. But the stills just didn't do much for me. Great job to all though. And GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by NyCeSHoT; 07-24-2010 at 06:20 AM.
Woodland King
Level 32
Subtract from Woodland King's ReputationAdd to Woodland King's Reputation Woodland King is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Woodland King Send a message via MSN to Woodland King
07-24-2010

How is BiPolar nicks vid beating Black Box, the cinematics in Black Box were superb. Especially the opening scene's angle on construct. The blurs and everything were perfect.

thestrangestick
Level 14
Subtract from thestrangestick's ReputationAdd to thestrangestick's Reputation thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
07-24-2010

I think I'll be voting for Dutchy's montage. I didn't like the 3D work at first but it grew on me.

Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archonize View Post
Frenetic Array had the most visually appealling intro out of the batch which is pretty much all that it's supposed to be to draw you into the video. But as a whole picture, M2 gets my vote.
you do realize you are supposed to vote for the best intro.. even if you liked the whole tage better.

Anyways I voted for Dutchys. When I watch it it makes me want to watch the rest of the montage more then the others.
english2
Level 11
Subtract from english2's ReputationAdd to english2's Reputation english2 is a novice
07-24-2010

Frenetic Array FTW!
Seraphic
Level 30
Subtract from Seraphic's ReputationAdd to Seraphic's Reputation Seraphic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Seraphic
07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pTw View Post
Dutchy's intro isn't on the same level as Shocktology 2, Neighbor and Hysterias and Franetic Array, sorry bro. Everyone's entitled their own opinion here, but it's pretty obvious people are voting for the video they liked best, and not which video had the best intro lol
notsureifserious.jpg

put the f**kin lotion in the basket