Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Who's Got The Best Intro?
BiPoLaR NiCk Presents "The Final Montage" 11 4.51%
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 8 3.28%
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 61 25.00%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 76 31.15%
Neighbor & Hysteria Dualtage - Edited by Phurion 35 14.34%
"Rewind 3" - Directed by Void 31 12.70%
"Shocktology 2" - Edited by TM22 22 9.02%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
Shif7eh
10 ppp
Shif7eh's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,648
Subtract from Shif7eh's ReputationAdd to Shif7eh's Reputation Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000 Shif7eh IS OVER 9000
#131
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crest View Post
So you want sympathy votes because you put alot more time into the intro? While I loved your intro and I liked it over Frenetic Array's, I think you're misunderstanding the contest. "Best Intro" not "Most Tedious Intro" People should vote for what they like, because... they like it, not because they want to make your 100+ hours of work worth it.
I have massive respect for both of you guys, and everyone in the competition, while I do stuff like editing, I can never do the amazing work you guys have done.
Crest is a good man.

Lovin H2A







Just as Mad
total too high
Just as Mad's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,224
Subtract from Just as Mad's ReputationAdd to Just as Mad's Reputation Just as Mad taps Cortana Just as Mad taps Cortana Just as Mad taps Cortana Just as Mad taps Cortana Just as Mad taps Cortana
#132
07-23-2010
Default

Dutchy's got mine.

Impulse Fire911
Level 28
Impulse Fire911's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: that old man's basement
Posts: 1,318
Subtract from Impulse Fire911's ReputationAdd to Impulse Fire911's Reputation Impulse Fire911 is a novice
#133
07-23-2010
Default

dutchy m2 all the way
alves
Level 31
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 2,074
Subtract from alves's ReputationAdd to alves's Reputation alves is a novice
Send a message via AIM to alves
#134
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStanley360 View Post
If Dutchy's doesn't win, I am leaving H3F forever.
k
Thomasxp5
Art thou feeling it now?
Thomasxp5's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14,582
Subtract from Thomasxp5's ReputationAdd to Thomasxp5's Reputation Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Thomasxp5 Send a message via MSN to Thomasxp5
#135
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeHe 2the Ment View Post
This isn't about who put what amount of hours into their work, it's about the best execution.

I am not saying Markus isn't worthy of the nomination, much less the win, but if anything saying "who put the most heart into their intro" (BiPoLaRNiCk) is basically the same thing.

The Dutchy M2 intro was mostly fading text with syncing to shots in various clips and a regular 3D "Dutchy" ontop of a Vue landscape with a couple of candles. Wooo. Yes, Atiemark's intro fit well with Dutchy's M2, but it doesn't deserve the win.

If you're saying it took you so long to do that, then you must be really busy with Carnage's & Chaos' Dualtage. Think how long it took ViDoL to do his? Even if it didn't take long, it's because he's more skilled and thus as a result, wins this category.
Vidol's didn't simulate a 3d environment


WATCH MAI FINAL MAWNTAGE

ViDoL
Level 23
ViDoL's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: California
Posts: 676
Subtract from ViDoL's ReputationAdd to ViDoL's Reputation ViDoL is stuck in campaign mode
#136
07-23-2010
Default

VOTE FOR ME AND RYE RYE!!(phurion...) TD INTRO! IM PROBABLY NOT GOING TO WIN ANYTHING ELSE!! WOOT! 8=D
NickV
THF VIP Member
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 16,651
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
#137
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasxp5 View Post
Vidol's didn't simulate a 3d environment
What's your point?
RIP EvilLilElmo


Married to terv
Sec0nd
Level 32
Sec0nd's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: I R Foreign
Posts: 2,314
Subtract from Sec0nd's ReputationAdd to Sec0nd's Reputation Sec0nd is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Sec0nd
#138
07-23-2010
Default

It was a tough call for me between Fr. Array and tD's. Without the long and boring real life stuff I'd chosen ViDol's 3D intro for sure, it was beast. But because of the RL stuff in tD's and because I really love the destroyed theme in Fr. Array's I choose the last one.

Honorable mention for Dutchy though. Loved the part with the tourches and his name. Reminded me of Lost somehow.
That Sufi
Level 11
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 81
Subtract from That Sufi's ReputationAdd to That Sufi's Reputation That Sufi is a novice
#139
07-23-2010
Default

Not enough posts. Damn it.
o Flood o
Level 19
o Flood o's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 484
Subtract from o Flood o's ReputationAdd to o Flood o's Reputation o Flood o is a novice
Send a message via Skype™ to o Flood o
#140
07-23-2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atiemark View Post
bawbawbaw i put the most work into mine bawbawbaw
Didn't vote for you because of this.

R3? YEAHHHHH.

"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt,
But how we survive is what makes us who we are."
The West Virginia Tage! <3
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off