Send a message via AIM to KiMo Send a message via Skype™ to KiMo
07-22-2010

3 > Tizoxic

just sayin.

Twitter l DevArt

GT: Kimo x Swelly
I THeGaM3 I
Level 14
Subtract from I THeGaM3 I's ReputationAdd to I THeGaM3 I's Reputation I THeGaM3 I is a novice
07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiMo View Post
3 > Tizoxic

just sayin.
3 had the best gameplay out of all of them imo. Not to mention all the clips were in MLG against 50's and not social kids teabagging there own teammates.
Red Bull Sniper
Level 28
Subtract from Red Bull Sniper's ReputationAdd to Red Bull Sniper's Reputation Red Bull Sniper is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Red Bull Sniper
07-22-2010

3 > sq and tizoxic
QsK Carnage
Level 33
Subtract from QsK Carnage's ReputationAdd to QsK Carnage's Reputation QsK Carnage is a novice
Send a message via AIM to QsK Carnage
07-22-2010

Three and PF2 had the best gameplay in the comp, I thought.

Not my call though, always going to be snubs in any award process in which nominations are given. (That doesn't mean it's still fun to talk about the people who got snubbed, though.)

Smashwat
Level 13
Subtract from Smashwat's ReputationAdd to Smashwat's Reputation Smashwat is a novice
07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayo WaRRioR View Post
Ayo WaRRioR 5:36 pm
(5:36:25 PM): Can i be on the dualtality 2 production crew
(5:36:36 PM): ...I can make cofee and get donuts and stuff
Fragtality 7:30 pm
(7:30:11 PM): H3F COMP: Prizes, Schedule, and Nominations: http://www.halo3forum.com/halo3forum-com-halo-3-movie-competition-2/313327-halo3forum-halo-3-movie-competition-2-prizes-nominations-schedule.html
thanks man.
lmao thats hilarious!

It's better to live one day as a lion,
Than a thousand years as a lamb.
Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
07-22-2010

3 had the best GP other than.. neighbor/hysteria
Smashwat
Level 13
Subtract from Smashwat's ReputationAdd to Smashwat's Reputation Smashwat is a novice
07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXpiReD v2 View Post
no because they are different everytime. In jumps you are doing something specific so you can try it over and over. In a multikill there are variables.

I bet if I spent the next 6 months jumping, I could land half the stuff you guys do. Its still sick, but when thats what you do all the time you are obviously going to be able to do it at least once.

most of the gameplay nominations arent form montage kids, they are from players that are skilled and play to win but pick up multis on the way to winning. They dont go to the same spot over and over to get clips.
Yes they fucking do.

It's better to live one day as a lion,
Than a thousand years as a lamb.
Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
07-22-2010

no they dont..
theBiPoLaR NiCk
Level 24
Subtract from theBiPoLaR NiCk's ReputationAdd to theBiPoLaR NiCk's Reputation theBiPoLaR NiCk is a novice
Send a message via AIM to theBiPoLaR NiCk Send a message via Yahoo to theBiPoLaR NiCk
07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoS Br33zY View Post
Bipolar Nick's final..... Other than the intro, pretty unoriginal in my opinion.

If I may ask, what about it is so unoriginal?
killerxjake
Level 11
Subtract from killerxjake's ReputationAdd to killerxjake's Reputation killerxjake is a novice
07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXpiReD v2 View Post
no they dont..
it's not that anyone is saying you're wrong or anything, it's that you're like talking down to jumping saying there are no variables and stuff. there are variables because nothing in jumping is consistent. Say you are doing a jump with lots of explosions, those explosions are never going to go off in the same exact manner, and it takes hundreds of tries to make them go off the way you want them to. for like 60% of the jumps in this video, none of us would ever want to try and land them a second time. You could have a perfect grenade line up for jumping off of a cone, but that cone is not going to go in the same direction every time no matter what. There are many variables in jumping that arent as obvious as variables in killing which is why you don't see other jumping clans making as popular productions as jump theory has. (even though they jump just as much...more in some cases even, than our clan)
But if you ask me id say multikills take more skill.... i probably play more matchmaking than i jump anymore, and i dont think i could ever make a montage of the same level as most of these videos.

I am adding to the spam in here though. good luck to everyone.