Subtract from KiMo's ReputationAdd to KiMo's Reputation KiMo is a novice
Send a message via AIM to KiMo Send a message via Skype™ to KiMo
07-21-2010

would have liked to see a little more variation in the nominations :/

Twitter l DevArt

GT: Kimo x Swelly
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Of_Death View Post
three not in it for best gameplay.... wow that seems right NOT!! come on just because its been out for a while doesnt mean it still wasnt amazing.
'
I thought the third part was really sub-par when it comes to gameplay; that's what prevented me personally from voting for it as a Best Gameplay nominee. It was close, really close, but unfortunately we can only pick 7.
KiMo
Level 19
Subtract from KiMo's ReputationAdd to KiMo's Reputation KiMo is a novice
Send a message via AIM to KiMo Send a message via Skype™ to KiMo
07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
I thought the third part was really sub-par when it comes to gameplay; that's what prevented me personally from voting for it as a Best Gameplay nominee.
translation: ghoster ruined his own vid? I thought it was okay. It's hard to match up again Ace and Chig's gp :s

Twitter l DevArt

GT: Kimo x Swelly
FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiMo View Post
translation: ghoster ruined his own vid? I thought it was okay. It's hard to match up again Ace and Chig's gp :s
For gameplay?

I wouldn't say ruined, it's still in the top 10 for gameplay. But his section did prevent it from making it into the top 7 for gameplay in my eyes.
iOpTiMuS
Level 30
Subtract from iOpTiMuS's ReputationAdd to iOpTiMuS's Reputation iOpTiMuS is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iOpTiMuS
07-21-2010

I agree with this
Click my signature below for my mini snowboard video
Smite
Origins 2015
Subtract from Smite's ReputationAdd to Smite's Reputation Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Smite Send a message via MSN to Smite
07-21-2010

Not trying to be mean .. and i wish them the best of luck in the competition.. but i dont see how black box got nominated in any of those... if it wins anything im probably going to e-rage harder then ive ever e-raged lol

Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
07-22-2010

Finally man.

FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVI Smite IVI View Post
Not trying to be mean .. and i wish them the best of luck in the competition.. but i dont see how black box got nominated in any of those... if it wins anything im probably going to e-rage harder then ive ever e-raged lol

You didn't think it was one of the more original vids in the competition?

You didn't think it had one of the better intros in the competition?

You didn't think it had better cinematography that most of the videos in the competition?

You didn't think it was one of the better edited videos in the competition?
MythicTyrant
Level 12
Subtract from MythicTyrant's ReputationAdd to MythicTyrant's Reputation MythicTyrant is a novice
Send a message via AIM to MythicTyrant Send a message via MSN to MythicTyrant Send a message via Yahoo to MythicTyrant
07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by x Synergy View Post
Just so you guys know, this competition isn't even real. Why, YOU'RE not even real.

This competition is just the start of a kick, which starts when the judges reveal the winner to this contest. You will all be so surprised from who won this competition that you will fall backwards in your chair, and the feeling of falling will initiate the "kick", which will wake you all up from what you thought was reality.

I'm sorry guys i just saw "INCEPTION" and it blew my f..king mind. Truly a great movie.
I just wanna say Synergy that your post made me lol. It's a shame that 99% of the people in here are taking this competition WAY too fucking seriously. I understand that you all have your opinions about certain videos but Jesus Christ man, take a chill pill.
QsK Carnage
Level 33
Subtract from QsK Carnage's ReputationAdd to QsK Carnage's Reputation QsK Carnage is a novice
Send a message via AIM to QsK Carnage
07-22-2010

Quote:
You didn't think it was one of the more original vids in the competition?
It was. I think people don't think it's deserving because there isn't too much originality going around in H3 montages so you're essentially comparing this to totally random edited stuff like Question Reality.

Quote:
You didn't think it had one of the better intros in the competition?
Nope, I thought Three had a better intro imo, it was basic, yes...but it gave such an epic feel. Still love it to this day.

Quote:
You didn't think it had better cinematography that most of the videos in the competition?
The begining angles were sick (the one on Construct O2), other then that...not too many angles. (No love for Konnvict in either of his vids? Lameeeee)

Quote:
You didn't think it was one of the better edited videos in the competition?
Yes and no. It was edited well. Personally I think that the judges didn't like "generic rock" edited montages and that's why some videos are where they are, and some aren't.