Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2014

Display Modes Thread Tools
Lambee
Level 15
Subtract from Lambee's ReputationAdd to Lambee's Reputation Lambee finally popped his Bubble Shield Lambee finally popped his Bubble Shield Lambee finally popped his Bubble Shield Lambee finally popped his Bubble Shield
12-31-2014

First time watching this just now... And I'm really impressed! It had such a great feel that you manage to keep up through the entire montage. The clips were outstanding, showcasing both variety in types of clips and map variety. You have beautiful picture quality, which makes the midship and lockout footage look so cold and clear. Applause Kiko!
PunisheR
Level 33
Subtract from PunisheR's ReputationAdd to PunisheR's Reputation PunisheR taps Cortana PunisheR taps Cortana PunisheR taps Cortana PunisheR taps Cortana PunisheR taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to PunisheR Send a message via Skype™ to PunisheR
01-06-2015

hey sorry dass ichs ertst jetzt seh bin iwie nie dazu gekommen es anzuschauen

really enjoyable 8/8 m8
Kiko Mia
E93 カブリオレ
Subtract from Kiko Mia's ReputationAdd to Kiko Mia's Reputation Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000
01-07-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALZRED View Post
Just checked this out. I slack at watching good videos around here but this was hot as fuck. Good job, loved it.
Means a lot to hear that. I'm glad you could feel this one, Halzred. There have been some great releases lately, don't sleep on em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambee View Post
First time watching this just now... And I'm really impressed! It had such a great feel that you manage to keep up through the entire montage. The clips were outstanding, showcasing both variety in types of clips and map variety.
Thnx dude^ Neat to hear, because these were the main things I was striving for while creating this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambee View Post
You have beautiful picture quality, which makes the midship and lockout footage look so cold and clear. Applause Kiko!
I always spent quite some time for settings & cc, so I'm glad it pays of. -stay tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proty View Post
rewatching it again, still amazes me every time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
omg this is so dope
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParfreY View Post
this was sick man
Thnx for watching (rewatching) guys. <3 Dunno what else to say, I guess It's the best for an editor to hear that aka gives smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAE View Post
by the way, this Montage made me watch the Robocop Movie this morning lol
I really hope you've watched the original from '87 and not the remake, Lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAE View Post
yo could you make me an intro similar to this kiko? I'm willing to pay. I have enough clips for a mini.
Where do I get the H2V angle program?
I use Blutrainer for angles and concerning the intro, check your skype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyDutch View Post
I can't believe I've completely missed this.
I really liked the gameplay, but I especially loved the edit, it was so original, fun and I liked the slowmo's with the flow of the music, it was just awesome all around. Definitely a great montage! Nice job Kiko
dankjewel, mr LuckyDutch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunisheR View Post
hey sorry dass ichs ertst jetzt seh bin iwie nie dazu gekommen es anzuschauen

really enjoyable 8/8 m8
^och kein problem haha, find ich cool das du's trotzdem noch geschafft hast, Danke, pun

Lat3ksi
Level 19
Subtract from Lat3ksi's ReputationAdd to Lat3ksi's Reputation Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000 Lat3ksi IS OVER 9000
01-07-2015

Bump made me realize I haven't commented on this video - I think.

Loved the flow, the occasional retro gaming references and the whole Robocop thing. That sequence with the dude saying "You're gonna be a bad motherfucker!" and cutting to fist fighting with badass bg music was what I'll remember the best. Cool soundtrack, nice variety of clips with great gameplay, stylish editing and superb image quality. What else can I ask for? Awesome video!
thestrangestick
Level 14
Subtract from thestrangestick's ReputationAdd to thestrangestick's Reputation thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom thestrangestick wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-09-2015

Hahaha I loved this shit dude. Music bangs as well.

Got me feeling trippy af, cheers bro

Marksman
Obedience
Subtract from Marksman's ReputationAdd to Marksman's Reputation Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000 Marksman IS OVER 9000
01-27-2015

The Sanctuary Killtrocity isn't all headshots, last shot is a pick-up.

[1/2/15]