Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2014

Display Modes Thread Tools
slater ohm
MovieCompMovieCompMovieCo
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
11-10-2014

Check the frontpage for halo ce tourney!

THF

Halo 2 videos
Ohmage | Ohmega | Blue sky | Dual | Post Fin | Fash Late
BxSouljah
GET THE FCK OUT MY FACE!
Subtract from BxSouljah's ReputationAdd to BxSouljah's Reputation BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000
01-13-2015

Another amazing video, another vote from me. You really impress me with your work Lat3ksi. I didn't understand how good Custom Edition could look until I saw this video. 14 minutes felt like 4 just because of how much fun I was having watching your crazy stunts. These are the types of video that got me into not only playing Halo but also making my own content. If you had told us that this entry was recorded and edited in 2003, I think we would all believe you.

I think I love this video just because it's so different from everything else. I have mad respect from you and the rest of the Halo PC/modding community that continue to play a game that almost 14 years old and still make it look new and fresh.

If I didn't already waste so much fucking money on an Xbox One and MCC, I would probably download and play Halo PC:CE with you everyday just because you make it look so damn fun.

The music is highly enjoyable. The editing, pacing, flow, syncing, are all easy on the eyes. Lat3ksi, you are honestly a breath of fresh air in an over crowded montage scene where 90% of people are just fucking copying each other. Kudos. Hope to see you on MCC man.
slater ohm
MovieCompMovieCompMovieCo
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
01-13-2015

I agree, this montage made me open my eyes to Lat3ksi's content, then immortal tech came out and I pretty much became his groupie.
dude has style and is finally getting some credit for it thanks to the comp.

THF

Halo 2 videos
Ohmage | Ohmega | Blue sky | Dual | Post Fin | Fash Late
B
Level 50
Subtract from B's ReputationAdd to B's Reputation B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000 B IS OVER 9000
01-13-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BxSouljah View Post
Another amazing video, another vote from me. You really impress me with your work Lat3ksi. I didn't understand how good Custom Edition could look until I saw this video. 14 minutes felt like 4 just because of how much fun I was having watching your crazy stunts. These are the types of video that got me into not only playing Halo but also making my own content. If you had told us that this entry was recorded and edited in 2003, I think we would all believe you.

I think I love this video just because it's so different from everything else. I have mad respect from you and the rest of the Halo PC/modding community that continue to play a game that almost 14 years old and still make it look new and fresh.

If I didn't already waste so much fucking money on an Xbox One and MCC, I would probably download and play Halo PC:CE with you everyday just because you make it look so damn fun.

The music is highly enjoyable. The editing, pacing, flow, syncing, are all easy on the eyes. Lat3ksi, you are honestly a breath of fresh air in an over crowded montage scene where 90% of people are just fucking copying each other. Kudos. Hope to see you on MCC man.
Maaaan, I fuckin' love this comment for Lat3ksi and couldn't agree more. Like slater said, it's fantastic that he's finally receiving more recognition for his talent. Dude's a rockstar for sure.

View in Chrome for 60FPS

R I P

E L E
phil.
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Subtract from phil.'s ReputationAdd to phil.'s Reputation phil. is osageballin' phil. is osageballin' phil. is osageballin' phil. is osageballin' phil. is osageballin' phil. is osageballin' phil. is osageballin'
01-13-2015

rly enjoyed the vid. now that ive finally played a fair bit of ce these vids are so much more enjoyable. some of those mods are insane and i liked the music choices as well

Don't buy H5

Lambee
Level 15
Subtract from Lambee's ReputationAdd to Lambee's Reputation Lambee finally popped his Bubble Shield Lambee finally popped his Bubble Shield Lambee finally popped his Bubble Shield Lambee finally popped his Bubble Shield
01-13-2015

First time watching this... I don't fully understand all of the gameplay (in lack of better words), but DAMN, I enjoyed this! Love the variety in types of clips. It looks like you're having fun while you're playing, and not just whoring for clips. Which makes it more enjoyable!