Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
JusT ReMiX
OhGee
Subtract from JusT ReMiX's ReputationAdd to JusT ReMiX's Reputation JusT ReMiX is a novice
Send a message via AIM to JusT ReMiX
07-06-2008
Default f..k you Screamo!

" f.ck tHE MAN" "EAT My POO" " SLIT YOUR THROAT AND sh.t DOWN YOUR NECK uNTIL YOU THROW UP BLOOD!" - names of the best songs i heard tonight!

tonight was supposed to be like any other night, one where i would go to work, serve customers, and at the end of the night clean up and close. This night however was one out of the ordinary, because the little ice cream place called moorenkos which holds about 20 people decided to have a concert. a screamo concert.

My boss decided it would be a good idea to hold a screamo concert in the middle of one of the wealthiest towns in the country, obvious logic being "i bet a bunch of rich white people would love to hear a bunch of screaming and banging". At the beginning of the night i was all for a concert and was willing to give this " music" a second chance because i had not listened to it extensively before. Boy was I happy to be re-introduced to screamo by a band known by " from the depths". They were a fun band and I learned the true meaning of screamo, and found a new song i plan to download at the end of this story called " eat my poop".

After 25 minutes of hearing "from the depths" whale out the sounds of a dying rhino in a place about the size of two school buses they decided that it was time to quit and let "The seventh gate" have a run.

As my ears recuperated from the savage sound rape that had just occurred, i decided to get a breath of fresh air and get something to eat at the local 7-11. By the time i had eaten my sh.tty 711 corn dog and walked back to the store, i was pleased to see that "the seventh gate" had already set up and was doing a pleasant sound check in front of the 55 people cluster f.ck mosh pit of an audience. Seventh gate's drums and guitar were actually quite good but once the vocals started my headache started up once again, with " SLIT YOUR THROAT AND sh.t DOWN YOUR NECK uNTIL YOU THROW UP BLOOD!" being a doozy.

this is where i decided to clean as much as i could and leave because i could no longer stand the piece of sh.t called screamo. I do not understand how it is called music, and i do not know what went through my bosses mind to make her think that this concert would bring in money. We literally had about 50 customers come up to the door, then turn around and leave because of that sh.t. Ive never seen so many bloody skull tattoos or nose rings in my life, and my ears are still ringing.

but by all means visit their website at satanrock.com!

4 year bump/update: i just got on live to play battlefield 3 after 3 weeks or so and had a friend request and 3 messages from the same dude. Turns out this guy was the vocals for the band who played the night i wrote this thing and found it all these years later and messaged me. Weirdest thing i've had happen to me in a long ass time and have no idea how they found it but small world huh?
I still type halo2forum.com

Gt = AoT ReMiX

Last edited by JusT ReMiX; 08-21-2012 at 03:08 PM.
MGiZzLe
XXX
Subtract from MGiZzLe's ReputationAdd to MGiZzLe's Reputation MGiZzLe is a novice
07-06-2008

Screamo music is trash.

JusT ReMiX
OhGee
Subtract from JusT ReMiX's ReputationAdd to JusT ReMiX's Reputation JusT ReMiX is a novice
07-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGiZzLe View Post
Screamo music is trash.
o rly???????

Gt = AoT ReMiX
Slippin
ニセコイ
Subtract from Slippin's ReputationAdd to Slippin's Reputation Slippin is on the rise to fame Slippin is on the rise to fame
07-06-2008

Now you've done it Johnny Quest!
Wowee 22
I'm not European.
Subtract from Wowee 22's ReputationAdd to Wowee 22's Reputation Wowee 22 is a novice
07-06-2008

I only like screamo that has it mixed with some melodic vocals, or at least SOME lyrics you can easily understand.

Kinda funny the concert was in front of an ice cream place, lol.

Explore. Discover. Understand.

limey limes
Just rollin' on along
Subtract from limey limes's ReputationAdd to limey limes's Reputation limey limes is a novice
Send a message via AIM to limey limes
07-06-2008

I'm on the quest man, me.
Awesome story.
Blam, blam, boosh.
ViceR
uhGoGo
Subtract from ViceR's ReputationAdd to ViceR's Reputation ViceR is on the rise to fame ViceR is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to ViceR
07-06-2008

You obviously don't know much about the NoVA music scene, Remix.

JusT ReMiX
OhGee
07-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowee 22 View Post
I only like screamo that has it mixed with some melodic vocals, or at least SOME lyrics you can easily understand.

Kinda funny the concert was in front of an ice cream place, lol.
nay, the concert was inside the ice cream store.

and vicer, fuck the local music scene lol

Gt = AoT ReMiX
IIShenanigansII
Level 32
Subtract from IIShenanigansII's ReputationAdd to IIShenanigansII's Reputation IIShenanigansII is a novice
Send a message via AIM to IIShenanigansII
07-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by limey limes View Post
I'm on the quest man, me.
Awesome story.
back round on sig?
ViceR
uhGoGo
Subtract from ViceR's ReputationAdd to ViceR's Reputation ViceR is on the rise to fame ViceR is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to ViceR
07-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusT ReMiX View Post
nay, the concert was inside the ice cream store.

and vicer, f..k the local music scene lol
-_-

What are you talking about?
NoVA has an awesome music scene.